dianeO90 dianeO90 41-45, F 17 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Self Improvement

I believe that it can, but there are a lot of frauds in that area of medecine.

Best Answer

Diane <br />
if you are interested and in the SLC area I have a wonderful massage therapist i woul suggest. She works with chakras and energy fields of the body. i go to herr about once a year for a "tune up" she is licensed and very knowledgable in this field. And her rates are very reasonable as well

Best Answer

I'd love to know who she is, I'm not far from SL, I'd like to go to someone good, please email me. Thanks!

Best Answer

I do believe that you can be unbalanced! So getting them in proper alignment can't hurt!

Best Answer

I believe it works.

Best Answer

I'd love to try that...

Best Answer

I don't practice it anymore but it really can help if you don't take it TOO seriously. There is something to it though.

Best Answer

hogwash

Best Answer

***********;p> works much better! <br />
may I service you? :)

Best Answer

Close your eyes. Relax and concentrate on the part where you have discomfort. You dont need a session of Chakra Energy Healing Technique for that...its all hogwash. They are all meditation, with a commercial tag on them.

Best Answer

Give me a break!

Best Answer

I think we all have energies in our bodies...and just like the moon have some effect on the sea so our energy have some kind of effect in others...depends of your mood or spiritual state you will heal or wound some one.the closer you are to that person the better the energies will take effect.

Best Answer

placebo

Best Answer

It's a Pain in the A$$. lol

Best Answer