madasalizard madasalizard 22-25, M 11 Answers Mar 29, 2012

I think Fred has an organic brain disorder... Such as schizophrenia, with Alzheimer's stirred in and fundamentalism... also an illiteracy issue.... Unfortunately he is also a forceful dictator-like leader personality who has no regard for his children, grandchildren, or great grandchildren. I am just glad he hasn't become a political dictator of some country. The threat of being thrown out of the "Family" probably keeps many within the fold and some perhaps have a different state of mind than what is coming out of the mouth and acted out. Who knows what threats happen in that family behind closed doors. He is extremely dangerous and damaged. Some one needs to do something about him.... The family needs to be deprogrammed.<br />
The Feds need to do to that "Famiy" what they did to those LDS people in Colorado City... Remove the children. These people are more deserving that the Colorado City people ever were after the imprisonment of the abuser/leader.<br />
Frankly I am a little surprised with all the enemies and animosity the "Family" has created around them, has drawn to them and in the world at large that it has gone on un-disturbed for this long. If you know what I mean.

Best Answer

Ignorance incarnate

Best Answer

The Westboro bunch are not BAPTIST and they are not a CHURCH. They are A CULT. Plain and simple. If you're not one of them, they hate you. They hate Jews, yet profess to love Jesus. Jesus was a Jew. hmmmm

Best Answer

I've always thought that at some point in the future we're going to find out that this whole thing was funded by an Atheists group working hard to make religion look bad. It works too.<br />
I think real churches ought to make it a goal to surround these people at every event with big signs that say "This is not what christianity really looks like" and "I"m with incredibly stupid" signs.

Best Answer

AAAAAHHH KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

Best Answer

attention ***** and cagey lawyer. if the government had the balls to take him on, i'm sure a good lawyer could convince the courts that freedom of religion does not give him the right to prosthelytize and to harass non-believers. i suppose a decision like that might have some scary impacts on the other, less antisocial, churches.

Best Answer

They aren't on my thought radar. They don't deserve to be. I certainly have words to describe them that I can't use here.

Best Answer

...........am I lucky by NOT know who this person is?

Best Answer

Yes you really are, I didn't know who they were till yesterday. I recommend watching the documentary (louis theroux - Americas most hated family).

Best Answer

Dangerous hate-filled loonies. It delights me to no end that Freddie's son is an atheist.

Best Answer

I just watched the louis theroux documentary on them, and I have to say they might just be the weirdest and most delusional horrible humans I have ever seen.

Best Answer

Yeah... Very hateful... Akin to "Nazis."

Best Answer