tasharyan tasharyan 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Illuminati

All through my body

Blows like a 12 gauge shoty

Come with me

Hail Mary

Run quick see

What do we have here now

Do you wanna ride or die

la da da da da da da da

Best Answer

I won't talk about it in public.

Best Answer

Illuminati were a deal in the late 18th century. Secret society, infiltrated the masons, were banned and reformed a couple of times. They were highly mystical, secretive, and got to a oint where they held some real power in Bavaria. Not much beyond there though.

Since then they've lived on in legend as a secret society which controls the entire planet through nefarious means. It's a popular conspiracy theory. Sadly, there's no evidence 'cause that would be neat. The class of people who control the world do so out in public with a very obvious agenda. No need for a secret society.

Best Answer

They are very clever and subliminally manipulate the consciousness of the masses, who they refer to, in gravelly voices in dark rooms thick with cigar smoke, as "sheep".

They created the McDonalds logo as an omnipresent rune of symbol warfare, using an image what is actually a pair of sagging breasts, as a parody of the myth of romulus and remus ALL RIGHT UNDER THE MASSES NOSES.

Thankfully aluminum beanies foil their nefarious scheming.

Best Answer

I don't have a clue

Best Answer

They were an organization dedicated to defeating the stagnation of science in the name of religion and they counted Leonardo da Vinci as a member. It's said they no longer exist but so many organization follow their beliefs now anything is possible.

Best Answer

They work for satan, they are paving the way for the Antichrist to rise to power. Read the book Petrus Romanus by Tom Horn, it will blow your mind.

Best Answer

There are 13 families that own the worlds central banks. And you will find out soon enough you are wrong.

Best Answer

Look up the Georgia guide stones, Look up agenda 21, look up project paper clip. There are lots of things in history that are glossed over.

Best Answer

made up organization that the ruling class came up with to keep us occupied while they make all the decisions that affect everyone

Best Answer

Thats an argument in a circle they are the elite.

Best Answer

der, i was being facetious. sorry but my humor is dry

Best Answer