imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 24 Answers May 2, 2012

Its a totally valid thing. If someone wants to support me in exchange for sexual favors - more power to 'em! I'm providing someone with the intimacy they desire, basic human closeness - and they help me pay my bills. Seems like a fair trade to me. I would do it if there were more willing men in my area :( Punks.

Best Answer

well well . . . what's your area then? ;)

Best Answer

Business is business.

Best Answer

I think sugar baby sounds way too pedo!

Best Answer

"baby" in this context does not refer to age, the girls are all adults, it simply refers to their age relative to the guys age. A 51 year old woman with a 75 yo man for example.

Best Answer

I have no problem with it, if they are both using one another. It's not something I would ever want for myself though. Seems like an empty life.

Best Answer

Like a wife uses a husband, right? Yes, same thing, I agree.

Best Answer

Sorry you had a bad experience, but not all marriages play out like that.

Best Answer

What's that saying Many a old violin plays the best music (I don't know)

Best Answer

I don't like the idea of them too much.

Best Answer

Good candy. Can you still buy them?

Best Answer

Hell I NEED a sugar daddy!!!

Best Answer

Willing Buyer & Willing Seller good luck to all of them.

Best Answer

It works...<br />
Some would accuse me of having such a relationship. Basically, I don't care.

Best Answer

good for you hun! :)

Best Answer

Are you talking about candy or financial suupport?

Best Answer

Love thy baby girl

Best Answer

Love thy baby girl

Best Answer

Love to chat and tell i

Best Answer

If there willing to pay up and not care don't see the problem where the money goes right

Best Answer

If both parties are happy why should others judge. Both get what they want and it's not all about sex and in some cases not sex at all. It's nice to have a companion when exploring the world. I've holidayed alone too much so many finding the right girl to join me would be good for us both. So if your in uk maybe.....

Best Answer

Beautiful experience.

Best Answer

I like the idea of them, unfortunately not to many people in my area or to many people i've found online that are real and not just in to get photos and never hear from them again<br />
:(

Best Answer

Where's your area?

Best Answer

message me.

Best Answer