what causes the disapearances? time travel, alternate universes, gas bubbles, storms, something else? lets hear what you think
mike2121 mike2121 26-30, M 7 Answers Apr 14, 2011

i tried to think about the bermuda triangle but my thoughts on the topic keep vanishing mysteriously....

Best Answer

It's overexaggerated in order to make an interesting Movie or TV show. For example I saw on a documentary they claimed that the squadron of planes that disappeared were experienced pilots when in fact they had no experience cuz they were on a training mission. Then the show mentioned the rescue plane sent out to find the squadron mysteriously disappeared also but they fail to mention that witnesses saw the rescue plane explode not disappear.

Best Answer

Interesting indeed. Let's get together and go there to see what happens. If we survive I'll pay your expenses if not then well we can end up somewhere else.

Best Answer

Its a USA Government conspiracy where they capture these people and then teleported them into another world as spies for the American Government

Best Answer