Rain on an aluminum roof...and that beautiful rain smell Mango suns, and watermelon skies Full moon picnics with star blankets above Watching the wind paint The oceans fingertips rushing over shells Hanging upside down at the end of my bed watching television on mute and making my own words up Blowing bubbles Lying on the bonnett of my car making objects out of clouds Daisy chains for you and me Star gazing cocooned in my softest blanket Playing my guitar anywhere, anytime. Soul food = Keeps me sane :-) What are some of your ways of geting that goodness back into your life? Elixir C.
Elixirs Elixirs 26-30, F 5 Answers Dec 25, 2011

Ohmigosh, good greens, cornbread, cornpone, dirty rice, gumbo avec jambon, buttermilk pie...sweet tea, yum. That's my literal soul food; the figurative is a tad more elusive, I'm afraid.

Best Answer

Red beans and rice. A little cornbread on the side. New strings on a flattop. A smooth southern female voice singin and I am truly in heaven!

Best Answer

Washing down potato chips with Coke while watching Bones.

Best Answer

:-) countspatula - love it!! thanks for sharing

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer