No Americans wanted to take the jobs left open on the farms when the illegals left. <br />
Many Americans seem to feel they're above flipping burgers at McDonald's. Or scrubbing other peoples toilets for an honest buck. Or picking tomatoes. A frightening number of Americans are adverse to hard work.<br />
No illegal immigrant has ever taken my job from me. Have any illegals taken your job from you? Are they keeping you off the farm? Are you trying to become a maid or join the housekeeping force? <br />
They come here because they believe if they work HARD they too can have a better life. Not saying I agree with people not being legal citizens, but guess what, they're already here. They've been working their butts off for years with no chance of getting ahead in life, and all they wanted was a bit of this good life we enjoy here. <br />
Funny how I've never heard an illegal immigrant spitting hatred at us soft Americans who take our freedom and opportunities for granted, just because we were fortunate enough to have been born here, because our ancestors got here the SAME way these new immigrants got here.

Best Answer

"His loyal servants in the American news media"? Everyone hates him.

Best Answer

I've seen many media sources do nothing but defend Obama.

Best Answer

defend or point out the good things he does

Best Answer

Without control of government resources for them, I'm against permits of that kind because we can't afford it. We're going broke and I'm afraid Obama's socialist take over has us headed right into the ditch.

Best Answer

They pick oranges. Do you want that job?

Best Answer

One more of the many many reasons 0bama has to go!

Best Answer

Maybe they do not take jobs, maybe they do. They certainly take government resources, and that costs us all money.

Best Answer

I don't even have the words.....<br />
That's just B.S. that he's doing that :|

Best Answer

Oh wow, thanks for insulting me! You must be real nice! What did I ever do to you??

Best Answer

Well I live in the UK so I doubt it affects me much, but what he did would undoubtedly boost the US economy. More workers, often willing to work for less money, means businesses will get a boost and will speed up the economic recovery, allowing more jobs to be available to everyone.<br />
Whether he should have done it is a debatable issue though. Think about it though, if the action he took caused the economic recovery to take 40% less time, would it be worth it? Probably. What about 20%? 10%? 5%? 1%?<br />
Where do you draw the line? It's an investment in the economy, and perhaps some americans will suffer a little more in the short term, but the overall affect will undoubtedly be a positive one.

Best Answer

your right mind your own business and put rupert in jail

Best Answer

It's clearly un American

Best Answer

not all americans do not like to work hard there are plenty of them who will I have done a lot of different odd jobs yes at hotels etcetera things like that there should be jobs here for people who live here. sometimes its the ones who don't seem to want to work who get the jobs, I have heard people talking about not being able to imagine working somewhere for 15 years why not?

Best Answer

The only thing more dangerous than an incompetent socialist is a competent one. Jug Ears knows EXACTLY what he is doing here.

Best Answer

Okay here's the deal, I'll oppose Obama in his granting permits to so-called illegals as soon as soon as americans get off their lazy butts and work for a living instead of being cry babies out there & saying "boo-hoo I can't find any work"<br />
I live in a farming state(Washington) and crops went bad because those illegal's weren't allow to work because they were "taking" american jobs.REALLY??????How stupid can people be?<br />
Work is work, and ANY job that pays money,buys your food,pays the rent and allows you to live should not be beneath ANYONE! I know because i have picked fruit,done harvest and whatever it took to earn money so that I could move on up in this country. More power to those so-called Illegal's for trying to make their lives better and provide for their families(not like you lazy american's)<br />
I take offense at anyone who says they won't work at a job because it is either min wage or beneath then. GET TO WORK!!!

Best Answer

Kind of a complex question. For me the word "illegal" makes all the difference. If it's illegal, it's illegal. Now the fact is, that most of your illegal workers are filling jobs that whitey won't touch with a ten foot pole. There must be someway to make it easy for workers to come and do those jobs that so many United States citizens think is beneath them. When the real hard times come, then you will see more blisters forming on our lilly white hands, but for the time being we are only hurting ourselves by making it difficult for migrants to work in the US. There needs to be some kind of fast track. We need migrant farm workers.<br />
Giving work permits to illegal workers is only encouraging others to break the law also. Illegal immigration is illegal. What else can be said?

Best Answer

who the hell cares what the bibles says about anything, it says the world is flat. would you prefer produce rot in the fields and farmers go bankrupt. critics of the president are single minded and ignorant

Best Answer

The Bible does not say the world is flat. where did you hear that? The Bible does refer to the earth as an "orb." A large majority of illegals are not farm workers, and farm workers can be imported legally.

Best Answer

it most certainly does, this will require you to have a piece of paper, New Testament" satan took jesus to the mountain top and showed him the 4 corners of the earth" look at your paper you can not see the four corners of anything unless it is flat

Best Answer

What does the bible say bout it?<br />
What would Jesus do?

Best Answer

Jesus would tell people to obey the law.

Best Answer

That is hardly comparable.

Best Answer

first off Obama isnt doing it. the INS is. and the people they are giving work permits to are filling highly skilled jobs that american workers cant do. every year our universities graduate people with degrees in marine biology. how many jobs are ther in marine biology. we need scientists, mathematicians, computer programmers and jesus would say get off you lazy *** and do something to cleanup the planet

Best Answer