It's a date with a lot of 2's and 1's in it!!

Best Answer

A day like any other day.

Best Answer

I guess it will be the last Friday before Christmas which means that I will be doing last minute holiday shopping for my loved ones.

Best Answer

I AM DREADING THAT WEEK,,,ITS XMAS SHOPING I SPEND A LOTS OF MONY ON MY LOVED ONES ,AND ALL I GET IN BLOODY SOX AND UNDERPANTS,,,HAHAHA..................AS RICKSUCKS SAID,,NOT TO WORRY...BE HAPPY

Best Answer

Very good Astronomy observation from the Mayan's back then. Every December 21 is the Winter Solstice. The North Hemisphere Pole is at its furthers point away from the Sun and the Southern Hemisphere Pole is Pointing at its most directed Point into the Sun. As for the Ending of 2012 and Beginning of 2013. Behind the Sun at this Time is the exact Center of the or Our MilkyWay Galaxy. The Earth has made a complete Wabble/Cycle for what part of the Universe lies on this direct path ... Southern Pole Pointing at the Sun and behind it will be the Center of the MilklyWay Galaxy. Before all this the Center of the Milkly Way was always ... ? (? Before or after this time.) If the Universe has other things in mind as we notice the 4 Seasons in Cycles, then we maybe due to be seeing the changing of a Cycle of this Earth's? Is what everyone is wondering about. And Earth might have an End to Something and A New Beginning to Something in this Crossing.

Best Answer

Anyone who is so sure the world is going to end on this date is welcome to transfer all their worldly wealth to Sleeplessinla to take effect 12,22,2012. I cannot see why this would be a problem because the day before is the end of the world.

Best Answer

not sure....some people say we r going to evolve that day...but like i said im not sure...it'd be kool to evolve though....

Best Answer

reptilian shapeshifters from Nibiru, of course!

Best Answer

alien reptilian shapeshifters. im positive my best friends one of them. lol

Best Answer

Only four more shopping days left folks.

Best Answer

There are a lot of 1's and 2's in that number.

Best Answer

The Mayans, are they still around?

Best Answer

hahahahahaha

Best Answer

lotsa nice numbers!

Best Answer