Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 23 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Apparently green tea speeds up your metabolism helping you lose weight,drink lots of water,don't drink fizzy drinks,cut down on junk food,eat lots of veg you can eat tons and wont put any weight on cos its low in calories and do lots of exercising,instead of getting bus or car places walk instead,I lost just over 28lb altogether doing this,i lost about 6lb in 2 weeks.

Best Answer

I use Body by Vi so far down 18lbs and 15 inches in 40 days my wife is down 15 lbs and over 30inches in 45 days!!

go www.mikebarrett.bodybyvi.com for more info!!

Best Answer

Nutritional cleansing. Changed my life. If I get off track I cleanse and am back in control. Lost 30 pounds this way!!!

Best Answer

Not to gain it in the first place. it worked for me.

Best Answer

Remove all Italian cooks from your kitchen! LOL!!! Immediate 5 lb weight loss guaranteed! No, seriously, don't keep your refridgerator packed with food. Don't ever eat pizza or ice cream or sweets. Eat high protein breakfasts, like low fat cottage cheese or a slice of toast with almond butter or eggs to keep hunger at bay. Use Smart Balance margarine. Fill up with lots of vegetables, and avoid starchy ones like corn, peas, and potatoes. Avoid bread as much as possible. It's okay to have it, just not too much. Eat lean broiled or baked meats and fish. Avoid cheese. The only cheese you should really eat is cottage cheese or low fat mozzarella. Don't waste the calories on milk or yogurt unless you really love it, because it doesn't fill you up, and cottage cheese does. Yogurt has a lot of sugar in it and that sets you up to be hungry.

Best Answer

eat 7-8 small meals. helathy food by the way, lot of fibrous foods and vitamin c. reduce your after dark carb intake.

drink a glass of green tea with coffee a couple of times a day.(gulp it down)

exercise.. do some HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).. and dont underestimate weight training,is very important.

Best Answer

I eat then I lose weight!

Best Answer

Lots of fruits and vegetables, less meats

Best Answer

I had a gastric band fitted last year.

Best Answer

Metabolism

Best Answer

Eat simply and exercise.

Best Answer

Don't have one. I've freed myself from the tyranny of dieting!

Best Answer

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

A woman can drop 50 pounds in one season after she has a divorce.

Most of them will drop that weight before the divorce is ever finalized.

It's amazing how that works and no other method does !

Best Answer

keeping your fridge clear of sweets and fats. seriously, a lot of us are just too lazy to go out and buy chocolate when we are craving.

Best Answer

intermittent bouts of anexoria

Best Answer

Work and smoking

Best Answer