Questionator Questionator 26-30 448 Answers Mar 18 in Community

Question of the Day

4 years ago my sister was killed in a car accident driving home from my birthday party.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I'm so sorry

Best Answer

Wow that's so sad

Best Answer

+You have my prayers. I am sure your dear sister is loving and holding you every birthday and everyday, giving you whatever help that she can.+

Best Answer

How devastating for you and your family. Such a loss.

Best Answer

I am so sorry.I lost my beloved sister to cancer last year and still miss her terribly.Peace and blessings to you.

Best Answer

you win.

Best Answer

For my 13th birthday, I woke up in the morning and headed downstairs for breakfast, but then a whale leaped out of the random cake I saw in the table. Two whales came up from behind me and held me still while the other came at me with a ba<x>seball bat. I pulled some dynamite out of my anus and set it off. Being badly burnt, I climbed out of the rubble. The whales were recovering and were now coming my way. I quickly ran down the street. Since they weren't very intelligent, they charged right down the hill towards me, so I turned the corner and sprinted the other way then got onto the street in front of my school. After this, I fluffed out my belly and rolled all the way down the hill. I spent about 30 minutes sleeping in the safeway until I was caught by an employee and kicked out the door. After wandering around and scavenging the trash cans for food for several hours, I noticed a terrible shadow in front of, then a I felt something wet and rough grab my arm. I spun, and a whale's tough fin smashed into my face. My only option now was to beg.<br />
"No, stop! I'll give you anything you want!"<br />
The lone whale didn’t respond, but its face was a mask of rage. I stood up straight again, but it lashed me in the belly area with its tail, then shoved me off balance and slammed me bodily into a tree.<br />
I was in too much pain and shock to fight back immediately. The whale suddenly turned around and scooped up dirt, then hurled it into my face. Now I couldn’t see, but I could hear the whale crouching, probably preparing to ram me over. I kicked out blindly, managing to hit its head. I cleared the dirt out of my eyes, only to see that the whale had recovered too promptly. Now, I felt the whale's sharp fangs cut into my ribcage, and suddenly my vision was blurred. ****, I thought. Is this how it ends? I felt something crack into the back of I head, then the ground rushed up to meet me.<br />
I was resurrected 18 days later and doomed to haunt <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> forever.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I'm hoping the cops got him

Best Answer

That's one of the better Worst birthday stories ever.

Best Answer

Wow I got locked out of THIS account too!

Best Answer

i dont know if i should believe that but...

Best Answer

I made it up instead of doing my writing homework lol

Best Answer

Twas very good. I loved the hyper sense of realism that I felt while reading your story.

Best Answer

a whale?

Best Answer

Lol yes

Best Answer

•-• wtf

Best Answer

sweg

Best Answer

A bit fishy if you ask me

Best Answer

*whaley

Best Answer

Haha good one

Best Answer

My worst birthday ever is my 16th birthday,it was my worse day,cause my mother passed away,since then I hate all my birthdays

Best Answer

That is very understandable.

Best Answer

My Mom passed away two days before my 42 BDay in 2010. I hear ya. As much as I try to make advance plans to skip the heartache of it all, it haunts me a bit. Always will I guess. I've kind of surrendered in a way because I know my Mom would want me to celebrate my birthday because she loved me so much to celebrate all the years before........heart love to you. It's so hard to lose a mum.

Best Answer

that's sad. :(

Best Answer

I have difficulty on my birthday too since my mom died on mine. Plus, it New Year's Day so everyone is celebrating and I just keep quiet and try to not spoil their good feelings. I have tried to look at it as she was giving me a gift of sorts since I took care of her to the end. Maybe she was honoring my commitment to her to take care of her by passing on my birthday. I don't know, but I do know it's hard and always will be.

Best Answer

When I was little, I once accidentally burned a part of my hair with my birthday candles!! But I wouldn't call it 'worst birthday ever'... It became like a funny story.<br />
I guess every birthday since I have become an adult has been "a worst birthday", because that day is usually not a day of a celebration for me, it is a day of judgement, where I sit with myself and question what good have I done (for myself) and where I am heading. Every time I have this meeting with myself, the future seems so vague and scary to me and the day just turns bad. Maybe I will have my perfect birthday when I am 60 or something, because most of my life will already be behind me and I will have nothing to worry about. Kind of sad.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

omg, that's what i do :D then i got surprised that it's your answer! we're similar in more ways than i thought!

Best Answer

We really are and I think it is awesome :)

Best Answer

I do the same thing.... Then I cry because I feel like I've failed.

Best Answer

None of us are perfect(although some of us think we are)Go easy on yourself and do something that makes you happy.Life is short.Eat dessert first.

Best Answer

My mom grounded me on my birthday and wouldn't take me to Disneyland where my friends had planned a surprise birthday party when I was 15. To this day it still písses me off.

Best Answer

Why did she ground you?

Best Answer

Hmm it was a while back but I think it had something to do with school and we fought, called me disrespectful and made me call my friends to say they weren't allowed to pick me up. I have really strict Catholic parents and it didn't mesh well with my free spirit attitude.

Best Answer

You should've snuck out and enjoyed your day. Sure, you would've gotten in trouble, but you already were in it. A little bit more trouble would've been worth the fun.

Best Answer

I know man, at the time though I feared my moms wrath

Best Answer

that's upsetting.

Best Answer

my parents wouldn't ground me on my b-day. they might yell at me a tiny bit if i wasn't being good, but not ruin my b-day for me. that would just be sad

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

On my sixth birthday I watched a religious extremist gun down my cousin Randy and then turn and shoot his mother, my aunt Marsha, twice in the chest.

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

Shít.. You got the world on your shoulders, girl

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

My God.As if we didn't need any more proof how crazy those people are-and how little is done to rein them in.The anti choicers terrify me.Every one of them is a violent bomb waiting to go off-and they have unlimited money and power.NOBODY wants to stop them.I am sorry for your loss.

Best Answer

OMG! Im so sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

i slept all day on my 14th.

Best Answer

That sounds like a 'best birthday ever' story

Best Answer

not really a bad birthday, except you don't get cake.

Best Answer

one birthday, I was swimin at my pool party and I hit my head on the side of the pool and cut it open and had to get it glued. Then when I got home, the guests were still there and I was tieing my shoes at the top of the stairs that we were re-carpeting and so they were just steel sharp on the edge steps and I fell backwards and went headfirst down the stairs and woke up in the hospital with a concussion. And all of the guests were there and when my mom left, I said we should play hide and seek in the hospital room and I was hiding under this furnece thing and someone pointed at my food and of course, i had stepped on a nail and it was bleeding alot. The nail didnt go like right through my foot or anything but it did cut deep enough that I had to get it glued. Im not joking. It was my 7th birthday. I remember pulling out my hair to show everyone the purple glue

Best Answer

wow. one bad day

Best Answer

My 13th birthday, my family including myself got into a horrible car crash. We flipped multiple times and landed upside down. My mom was stuck, they had to use the jaws of life to get her out of the car. They airlifted her to the hospital, she shattered more than 25 bones and was badly burned from laying on the light on the roof of the car. She still limps an has chronic pain because of it. She has been disabled since that day and I have a hefty fear of cars.

Best Answer

what happened to the rest of your family?

Best Answer

My brother wasn't wearing a seatbelt, he got a minor cut on his head, I was bruised from the seatbelt cause I was hanging from it upside down, my brothers friend hurt his pinky and the puppies were fine. I only talked about my moms injuries cause hers were the worst.

Best Answer

oh, okay. that must have been sad

Best Answer

It was. While I was laying on the gurney, I could hear people talking nearby about it being my birthday.. This guy went to his car and brought me a teddy bear. I clung to it for days and I still have it. That one guys act of kindness has stuck with me all this time. He will never know how much it meant to me.

Best Answer

Decided to try sky diving. Slight malfunction.... I can eat with a straw now.

Best Answer

Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Best Answer

It didn't, I was kidding. I modified a Paula Poundstone joke about fighting with Mike Tyson.

Best Answer

You couldn't eat with a straw before?

Best Answer

Nope, never could eat through a straw but I could enjoy an In-N-Out milkshake. I'll bet whereabouts knows what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

Having to eat via straw huh? That sucks! (Bah dumm doosh)

Best Answer

On my "sweet 16" my dog died, got no gifts, and went on a terrible date.

Best Answer

well my 6th Street extracted in the hospital with the first nose and a broken back

Best Answer

not very sweet

Best Answer

It was messy. It was bright. The doctor slapped me on my behind and I cried.

Best Answer

that was probably my worst birthday too LOL

Best Answer

Most recent one sucked pretty bad. Woke up, took kids to school, it rained and rained. I got money from my mom in a card, wife came home and yelled at me for wanting to buy something for myself with it instead of paying bills…I told her to eat **** and went and bought an AR-15!!!

Best Answer

good for you you should have done it the first

Best Answer

Awful

Best Answer

Good job! sometimes you just got to do something for you, regardless of how others feel about it?

Best Answer

* meant put a period instead of the question mark *

Best Answer

what did she say about that?

Best Answer

She bitched for a day or so still. I was like "*****?!?!? What?!?!?" And she left me alone

Best Answer

I dreaded turning 40 and often stated my fears to all my friends who just mocked me because I am the youngest in our friend circle. Well I was right turning 40 did suck because 26 days later my 16 year old daughter died in a tragic accident, I said goodbye to her that morning and never saw her again.

Best Answer

I can't really remember a bad birthday but I was born 9/11/97.. So my 4th bday was happening during the attacks ;(

Best Answer

My friends daughter was born on 9/11 ); I was at the hospital with her crying and terrified

Best Answer

my 20th b'day. i was in college..and i didnt have any money with me...i was very hungry..so me n my friend, who's b'day was also on the same day(he didnt had any money with him too), spent the whole day at our hostel playing ps2,& watching movies...until some other friends who came to know it was our b'day and bought us food in the evening..<br />
i wont call it my worst b'day. only that is the b'day i remember..!!

Best Answer

I am always poor...

Best Answer

My twentieth birthday. My squad had to hide in a swamp in Vietnam. We were surrounded by the enemy, who didn't know we were there. They were too close to call in air or artillery support, and we were way too outnumbered to attack them, so the only thing we could do was hunker down and pray they didn't simply stumble into us. It was bone chilling cold, it rained all night, we were hungry, and scared. Come daybreak, they moved off far enough to bomb the hell out of them, and we got lifted out. However, the next day our Battalion Commander sent us a couple cases of beer, and steaks, so we were pretty happy.

Best Answer

Thank you for your service.

Best Answer

Dumped by my boyfriend of seven years.<br />
Over the phone.<br />
Because he wanted to propose to his other girlfriend.<br />
Who I didn't know about.<br />
That pretty much sums it up.

Best Answer

WOW, what a ****.

Best Answer

^ and THAT pretty much sums it all up nicely! :)

Best Answer

me too!!

Best Answer

All of them. Getting old is not very much fun.

Best Answer

My mom found out she had cancer. She died 1yr5mths later

Best Answer