seamoss seamoss 36-40, F 8 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I have a few. Ones that really stand out are the when my father came to pick me and my older sister up from a friends house with a bloody eye. He was jumped by my oldest cousin's bf (now husband) and his friends one night. He could never see out of that eye again. And now he has glaucoma in the only eye he can see out of, but it's really bad. It makes me very angry to this day....because now my father may lose his sight forever. The other incident was when I was physically attacked by my mother's son who was twice my age. I was thirteen when it happened. It still haunts me, because it has only been a few years.

Best Answer

When my mother died. I was very young and yes 50+ years later it does still affect me. I miss her greatly.

Best Answer

When my father knocked on my bedroom door & said son your mams dead,, then six weeks later watching my father die in front of me. Then getting beaten the living crap beaten out of me by the people who were supposed to look after me, yep life was a giggle at the age of 14.

Best Answer

Being really sick and having surgery. I have severe anxiety when I go to the doctors now and freak out if anything feels off for fear of me getting really sick again

Best Answer