I was dumped a few days before Christmas by the love of my life. Nothing but fake smiles and tears in my posole.
childintime2017 childintime2017 18-21, F 2 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Community

Spending it without my family in a place where we weren't really appreciated... Guess the following one was even worse... By then I had no contact to other family members and had to fear for the safety of my sisters and me...

Or probably the one before the two of them... When I lost my mum that lead to the other two... But there we got to at least celebrate Christmas with our family... Not that it was a real celebration...

Best Answer

Spending the holidays, especially Christmas, with family is always important. Sorry you had to deal with that. Hopefully the next one is better.

Best Answer

The last one was better, this one is and I'm sure the next will be... Just spent 2.5 years in a real bad foster situation... Bad enough to have me end up in a coma for allmost a month... So didn't really worry about Christmas there...

Best Answer

I guess this Christmas and last year's. I haven't had many bad experiences on Christmas, my parents tried to make sure of it. But it hurts to be unable to spend holidays with my boyfriend. More than anyone but him can understand.

Best Answer