CLUSTER QUESTION
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 19 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Community

The answer for all three is Chocolate.

Best Answer

I suppose being to paralyzed with fear that I cannot do something that needs to get done. Cotton Candy (Blue Bunny brand had the best but I haven't been able to find it in a long time). That is a tough one since I have so many favorites, but since I absolutely love the book and author of the book I will pick Fight Club.

Best Answer

I read this one and I agree on the first part as well. I have never been fearful of much in my life, and even if I was I never showed it. From guns in my face, to knives slicing my arm my tunnel vision didn't give me time for fear. But what if that one time I freeze? If I don't or no longer have the will to act. What then? Many props on that answer 3grnowl.

Best Answer

Thank you SegatFoe001. I hope both of us can continue having our will to act. & as much as not thinking and just doing has served it's purpose (for me anyway), l hope that we both can someday process all of it.

Best Answer

They sell it in Wisconsin

Best Answer

Spiders<br />
the cookie side of a Maxibon<br />
& The Warriors

Best Answer

Suffocation, Cherry Vanilla, and The Godfather.

Best Answer

no fears SUPERMAN and omg this movie is so old but so good its ghost ship

Best Answer

worst fear losing my family. favorite Ice cream coffee ice cream.favorite movie of all time heaven and earth.

Best Answer

no fears anymore. butter pecan ice cream and "We Were Soldiers"

Best Answer

Worst fear - Insanity and not knowing if my life is my own. That I am simply drifting on the tides of time with no control of my destination or if the outcome of my struggles will bear any fruit. ( I mean not knowing beyond doubt, no definitive proof. )<br />
Favorite Ice Cream - Neapolitan, I like diversity and Neapolitan looks like Superman threw up, and it is interesting to see it maintain it's individuality when you scoop it into a bowl ( Over analyzing things as usual lol, but there it is. )<br />
Favorite Movie of all time - Not sure.

Best Answer

Death, Vanilla, and not really set on a favorite movie.

Best Answer

Idk.

Best Answer

Hey look.......A squirrel!

Best Answer

Spiders. Chocolate chip cookie dough and Thelma and Louise

Best Answer

Getting cancer and dying very slowly from it. Vanilla ice cream. My favorite movie of all time is "The Best Years of Our Lives" (1946) starring Dana Andrews, Virginia Mayo, Frederick March, Myrna Loy, Teresa Wright, Harold Russell and Cathy O'Donnell.

Best Answer