Speed61 Speed61 26-30, M 3 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Community

I had a dream once that I was dying cause of being sad. It was really weird, anyway I woke up screaming for my bf. Didn't dare to go back to sleep. I had a bad job that time, was extremely unhappy there, I knew I had to get out of there. I did eventually. Lucky I didn't have much nightmares after that.

Best Answer

A god chasing me through the world, who i am certain is bend on killing me and destroying everything i love.. When he finally catches me, i understand that he has chosen me to be his right hand for his sadistic scheme... The fear that i feel in that dream, is undescribable.

Best Answer

I have this reoccurring dream that I am playing with this little girl and then go to drive home. While I'm driving, I see the little girl and her mom walking to school. They go to pass a railroad and get hit by a train. I know exactly what is going to happen since I have it so often, and always want to stop it, but I never can.

Best Answer