ShyChocolate12 ShyChocolate12 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Community

Being constantly bullied every day, for no reason. One of the greater reasons, I respect my sister so much, she stood up for me when no one else would.

Best Answer

sitting at some lunch table and listening to dumb kids gossiping and teasing me<br />
The second worst one is having to deal with kids who ran away because they thought I was disgusting.

Best Answer

The third grade Christmas singing program. I usually was a tomboy and didn't wear dresses often, but my mom sewed me a nice long red dress and I wore a necklace. She had to sew dresses for me because it was hard to find them in my size,(I weighed over 100 pounds at 9 yrs. old). I thought I looked nice in the dress but when I came in the classroom, everyone laughed. The music teacher didn't do a thing.

Best Answer

Talking in front of my class once during Senior year. The worst was I literally started shaking and sweating from being so nervous and afraid. That was one of my first real panic attacks I had ever experienced.

Best Answer

There's two, actually...being raped in the locker room, and losing my high school sweetheart in a car accident

Best Answer

Being yelled at by the teacher after finally responding to my classmates' ridicule...to this day, I still hate him.

Best Answer

When i came to graduation practice only to find out that i wasnt graduating

Best Answer