Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in EP

Lots of good things and few bad things. Boys went after my friends and ignored me. Had a brill teacher who taught me poetry and I still write it today including songs and short stories. My most memorable one was when I was 15, it was the best year of my life. Swimming with friends every Friday after school.

Best Answer

Worst memory was being jabbed in the throat by another girl. Also when the Wendy's I was working in was robbed by a classmate and we saw each other. I wouldn't have said anything about him because you just don't do that, but he still threatened me. Luckily he got busted and finally got sent off a while. <br />
The best time was when my brother's best friend in high school would come up to me and act flirtatious in front of my ninth grade classmates. They died from envy. He knew what he was doing and he was so kind for it. I was kind of homely even back then.

Best Answer

best, creative writing - got to think freely for once, till I thought too freely<br />
worst, the rest

Best Answer

My worst was the loss of my high school sweetheart in a car accident. <br />
The best was when I asked the drama teacher if she remembered a particular student from years past, and she nearly fainted when she found out I was the daughter. She was so excited to have me in her class.

Best Answer

Being taken back to school in the back of a cop car cause I was the fool that got caught by the cops from ditching class..

Best Answer

repeating the 9th grade

Best Answer

Worst was having a rumor that you started this **** nasty rumor about my only friend<br />
Sat alone at lunch. Everyone refused to talk to me and would straight up call me a *****.This was about two months into my freshman year at a new school. It was a small school and everyone had grown up with eachother so they stuck together. Gym was the worst to go through alone. Reallly sucked. It was just horrid because I was alright extremely shy and awkward. Cried all the time at home and ko one realized anything was wrong. Found myself trying to skip a lot.

Best Answer

I suppose the best was joining my keyclub and hanging out with the older kids whilst doing some fun activities to help the community out :) lol cheeseballs, I know.

Best Answer

Having sex with my teacher because we could of been friends.

Best Answer