Automatic weapons and lots and LOTS of ammo...oh and a lifetimes supply of running shoes

Best Answer

Well, I guess I'd grab a shovel, fight off as many as I could, and head for a car so I could get to my friend Jim's house. He's kind of a badass and has food rations, survival supplies, and assault weapons in surplus at his lake house.

Best Answer

run to school grab weapons then make 4 a secure shoping centre like an asda before setting out for a safe location never staying in one place to long

Best Answer

kill....just kill everything in sight...and what makes me best...homicidal tendences...

Best Answer

Not to believe in or worry about zombies is the best plan I can come up with. And if I am wrong and there really are zombies then I know that God is stronger than any zombie could possibly be so I still have nothing to worry about.

Best Answer

Well I'd need to team up with some of my mates of course. I think the first place to go would be a fishing/aquatic supply store. Get some of that chain mail for sharks. If sharks can't get through that, neither can a human. Then underneath a wetsuit, for blood, saliva etc. Then we find or improvise weapons. Next my place. It's over 100 years old, built like a damn fortress. Even the glass is super thick.

Best Answer

I would build a team, have weapons, strategy, and if worst comes to worst, live on a boat in rivers, ocean, etc. Zombies can't swim.

Best Answer

so, I will have dr. christina yang ( greys anatomy) in case someone gets hurt. I will need Dom from Fast and Furious as the driver, chuck norris as the fighter and sheldon cooper from the big bang theory as the brains of the group.<br />
We will run to a mall to get supplies and then go to alcatraz prision and wait for the USA army , ONU or God to save us...

Best Answer

Have two zombie guarding me at all time.

Best Answer

Teaming up'll be an excellent idea. I'll go where ever the team says. First we get wepaons (almost impossible as am not in USA) so improvise with knives, sledge hammer and sticks. Then we stick together (this ain't no movie). A car will be required. We must be vigilant, like a few people looking over when we're asleep and take this century duty turn by turn. I reckon we'll make most of our move during day time but a few sleeps here and there at night time. <br />
Gonna need a full water bottle and a backpack filled with food. Hopefully, we should escape to a zombie free place and see what happens from there. Simple rules: If we must be in attics then always keep a few team mates on the outside in open space. If we must be on rooftops then team mates'll be down below. Sleeping is always very close to each other/ same area and in sight.

Best Answer

:D well, looks like I'll survive.

Best Answer

Act like a civvie in a shopping centre and just blend in

Best Answer