for me it's too early just yet hopefully later this year
godgiftowomen godgiftowomen 22-25, M 10 Answers May 30, 2012

The moment I took my son on a sailboat for the first time (two days ago).

He loved it! The family tradition of sailing is officially beginning with a new generation. I've hoped for that since I was a little boy.

Best Answer

Crossing the finish line to the roar of the crowd...I was last....at the FirmMan half triathlon in September!!!

Best Answer

This year is me getting my first gf last year the best part was finding EP

Best Answer

I was at a terrible low point, I had lost weight, my skin was a mess, I was having no luck on dating sites, the IRS where after me, my Tv remote went missing, my physician told me I would never be able to have an erection again - and my dog' breath really stank- then the day came that turned everything around for me:

I FOUND

EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EPEP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.EP.

Best Answer

lol i was like damn at first until the end i'm glad that you found EP i hope things turn around

Best Answer

That day will probably be in late August, when I give birth to my 3rd daughter. :) Then less than a month later will be my 2nd wedding anniversary. Plus we are looking forward to Yule...I've got plenty of good days coming this year I think. But I am sure the birth of our 3rd and last child will be the highlight :)

Best Answer

hearing stories like yours makes ME happy congratulations

Best Answer

My lady's eldest daughter married on her birthday in February. A fabulous day - in fact a fabulous weekend. We had to travel up (250 miles) on the Friday and returned on the Sunday but I love driving so it just made the whole time more enjoyable for me.

Best Answer

wow congratulations

Best Answer

every day I stood on my board on the water or I went rideing was a highlight

Best Answer

I wrote a kids book

Best Answer

Given that it's January 2nd, uh, I guess, I lit a Chinese Lantern for New Years. Was beautiful.

Best Answer