FreakyNature FreakyNature 18-21, F 69 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I grew up in a house with an extremely racist father. He used to tell me non-white girls were good for sex but that I'd better not ever get one pregnant, bring one home or marry one. His beliefs aren't my own and weren't my siblings. My sister ended up having a child with a Mexican man, and my brother ended up marrying a DiegueƱo (Native American) woman and having 5 children with her before his death. I guess they weren't my mother's feelings either since she married a black man after splitting from my father. So I have no issues with it. interracial relationships have provided me with a half dozen amazing nephews and nieces. I don't see them much but I'm proud to be their uncle.

Best Answer

Good for you!!

Best Answer

Hm, I have never thought about the word 'interracial' couples. I don't even think such a word exists in german. (Yes, I'm from Germany and no I'm not a Nazi -.-) If it does I never heard anyone use it.

Which means that these things are out of question. Really, most people I know don't even think about 'interracial couples' because we don't think in this box. If a girl loves a boy or a boy a girl it's wonderful. The colour of skin doesn't matter.

Besides in my opinion that there are no 'races' just because there are different colours of skin. We are all brothers and sisters we are all humans. We are one :)

No need to differ between people for such a reason.

Best Answer

Races do exist, and it's useless to deny it. Some people make too much of them, of course.

Best Answer

I just don't think in races. I never did. in Germany people aren't taught to think in 'races' and these categories. So I don't. It's just not a subject you would discuss because it's selv- evidient. Humans are humans. And I want to stop thinking in nations , too. I'm sick of national pride and national shame. I'm not proud to be german I'm proud to live in this precious planet.

Best Answer

I'd like to add that of course there are racist people in Germany, no way to deny this. But I think mostly this subject is treated differently here. I believe, as far as I have read, that the subject 'races' is still a great one in America, which is pretty sad in my opinion...

Best Answer

Race does not exist, ethnicity does. Race is something that was created by humans to differentiate from each other. Race is being black. Ethnicity is being Filipino, Jamaican, or from Zimbabwe and so on. Race is being white. Ethnicitiy is being Irish, Italian, or Polish, etc.

Best Answer

Excellent answer. My race defines me to a great extent and to say it doesn't matter or that you don't see it offends me. We can acknowledge our differences and then appreciate them. Ignoring them implies that there is something wrong with them. Ignoring race always means ignoring the fact that I am not white.

Best Answer

This reasoning is why I have fell in love with German guys!!! You guys are so open minded and real!!

Best Answer

hehehe thanks^^ of course not everyone in Germany thinks like this... but if I look through the answers it shows me that Americans deal with a topic that is out of question here... I wonder why.

Best Answer

oh yeah, right. :) thanks for the info.

Best Answer

why shall we look so much at the differences? Why? Your not white, so what? It's only a colour. it defines not your personality. I don't say there is something wrong with the differences. But the differences are just about outward appearance. Why should we make a big deal out of them? I just don't get it. You are not a colour, your a person...Why should anyone define himself through a colour? I don't understand why this is so important.

Best Answer

the heart wants what the heart wants fat skinny black white its all good

Best Answer

I'm part of an interracial couple. I think we're great.

Best Answer

I think we are too.

Best Answer

I think it's fantastic. Race doesn't matter, the person does. I don't know why there's a stigma associated with it anyway.

Best Answer

For what every interracial means between humans, is the crazziest stereotypical human expression for driving a wedge between people i have ever heard......I had to learn about people out side the USA. I think, well i know that there is enough hate to go around....

Best Answer

I am in one. I always dated just black men in the past. But my current bf is Hispanic. I like lots of things about it. I like the new things that it brings as far as learning about him, but it is the same also. In that he annoys me at times, has his strengths weaknesses and flaws, and pretends to listen to me if his team is playing. Same as any other man. I live in Cali where the majority of people are in IR relationships, have been or want to be. We have never gotten any negativity for it, even though you dont see as many black women dating outside their race. And to be honest, I think we look cool together. ;) It makes me want to be even more open should we not work out. Most of the time, unless he slips and says some words in Spanish when he gets excited I forget that we are different races, becuase he is just who he is to me...my bf. We have lots in common.

Best Answer

Same as any other couples as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

Look @ my profile picture for clue:

Best Answer

we all bleed blood i don't see why it matters what color our skin is.

:-)

Best Answer

As nature intended!

Best Answer

I want you to see something. I am about to ask that very same question. after ten minutes look at the amount of replies. Then I want you to re-ask that same question ok and we'll compare the amount of answers. Down?

Here's the results: EP Link

Best Answer

I say you can't help who you are attracted to. I've dated a caucasian gentleman and it was the most gentle relationship I was ever in.

Best Answer

Two people from separate races, cultures, etc. are taking a chance to be together despite of those who are against interracial dating/marriage. That couple do not want to be like their friends, family relatives, and other people in general. They choose to follow their heart. And I am proud of them.

I love seeing a white female with a black female as well as other interracial couples. I no longer feel like the only outcast in society. I can follow my heart and go be with the woman of my dreams.

Best Answer

i want to be one,i love fat black women,and want to have babies

Best Answer

I love it. Love has no color.

Best Answer

When two people love each other its a beautiful thing, god knows there isnt enough love in the world. And like somebody else said, what goes on between consenting adults is nobodys business.

Best Answer

I'm no one to judge anyone. Live and Let Live. My father and mother were racist... I'm pretty liberal but I have been known to carry some of the baggage of thinking from my folks, until I was made aware that those thoughts weren't really mine. I've dated outside my race plenty of times and received grief from the family from it. So I wouldn't want to do that to others regardless of whatever negative crap I dealt with.

Best Answer

not much i have no problems with it do your own thing i always say

Best Answer

I am not racist or anything. Would I? IDK!

Best Answer