Attend 49'er game and tail gate,walk across Golden Gate Bridge,walk up Coit Tower,go to Fishermans Wharf,shop on Market street,go over to the island and take a tour of the prison that held Al Capone and others,eat in Chinatown,drive across bridge and take scenic route,drive out to east contra costa country,drive across Bay Bridge and drive around the hills that look down on S.f and Oakland and i could go on and on.

Best Answer

oh wow sounds all fun!

Best Answer

I have been to S.F many many times,it my top 3 cities in the world and I am a huge 49'er fan which is probably the most thing you will do.
esp if you go hours early and tailgate w/fellow 49'er fans.

Best Answer

Oh crap....there isn't near enough room here! But my fave is the Japanese Tea Gardens in Golden Gate park. Then take a cable car to Fisherman's wharf , and get the crab cocktail that they sell on the docks there.

Best Answer

I love the Japanese Tea Gardens :D, if I had the means to go visit SAN FRAN right now I'd for there just for THAT!!! And go get some BREAD at BOUDIN!!! AHHH I miss SF!!!

Best Answer

Yep...and don't let the fact that it's so Gay Friendly give you the wrong impression...I fell in love with a wonderful lady in San Fran, and I had the most romantic night of my life!

Best Answer

Cocaine.

Best Answer

You HAVE to try a bread bowl with clam chower at fisherman's warf! So yummy :) Be warned...hotels in san fransisco are hideously expensive...every time i've stayed, there's been some event going on and so they use that excuse to bump up the price

Best Answer

take the trolly?

Best Answer

Kissing, huggin, making love, just to name some

Best Answer

go visit CASTRO !!!!!!

Best Answer

whats that?

Best Answer

two words Hookah Bar

Best Answer

wear flowers in your hair?... oO

Best Answer