it's harder to see during the day because it's white and just looks like a cloud. when the moon is full, it rises at sunset, so you only see full moons at night. when it's new, it rises at sunrise. i remember when i was little, asking my grandfather if it was the same moon in the daytime, or a different moon.<br />
so yes, i guess the other side of the earth is having a moonless night whenever you're having a moonful day ;)

Best Answer

Or if it's low on the horizon during our day, perhaps part of the world see it low on the horizon during their night? Kind of looking from the opposite angle? I NEED MODELS AND A FLASHLIGHT HERE, DAMMIT!!!!

Best Answer

but i've never seen a night without the moon

Best Answer

Hmmmm---maybe. But all that means is that the other side of the planet is seeing the moon.

Best Answer

how is it possible

Best Answer

It's not. I misread your question. Yes, if it were noon here and we see the moon, then they don't see it at midnight on the side of the planet opposite us.

Best Answer