ernestine97 ernestine97 41-45, F 9 Answers Apr 18, 2012

Have no idea. Slang changes from generation to generation. I drive a school bus, and one of my black students, says "later dog" when he got off the bus to me. I was pissed. When I was growing up calling a woman a dog, meant, she was ugly. His friend later told me it was meant as a compliment. because dogs are loyal, and your friend. hell, I was realy confused then. I didnt know, if he was covering up for his friend or if it was true.

Best Answer

yeah, new words come with the new generation. when i was young, b!t@h meant a female dog, now it's really bad to be called one. :D

Best Answer

Non of those, it`s a cry from the heart for his real mama whom he sees in you. Best compliment ever!

Best Answer

he's very close to his real mother plus he doesn't really know me

Best Answer

Watch "count blackula" and decide for yourself.

Best Answer

it usually means he find you to be unbearably unattractive and he is pleading for your "mama" to open the vaginal canal and return you to where you came from.

Best Answer