rjschoch rjschoch 36-40, M 20 Answers Apr 17, 2011

thinking it depends upon how long you have known this person~let's say you n this may have visited one another~spend some good quality friendly time together~Yes i firmly believe so~IF your a real friend~YES

Best Answer

no...no one ever fel the pain..i think its just no one will understand.

Best Answer

Yes I think you do feel their pain especially if you are a sympathetic person

Best Answer

depends whether u see it as a vulnerability worth takin advantage of???!! ait that how u play em???

Best Answer

yes i do feel pain when others are suffering....for example a friend is crying and telling me about a situation she is facing and i cry with her......

Best Answer

Friend or no friend I hurt when others hurt even my enemies. I have compassion for others no matter who they are. <br />
Example. I have an aunt who is my enemy. She has been trying to destroy mine and my mom's life. She is a narcissist/sociopath. She lies about us. She has turned other family members against us. She accused my mom and myself of stealing from my Grandmother who just recently passed away when in fact she and her daughter has been the ones manipulating funds from my Grandmother while my mom and I were helping my Grandma out not only financially but physically too. My mom and my family including my brother have done so many things for her for free including working at the restaurant she once was buying. WE gave and gave until we could give no more even while we were being used and abused. <br />
She would start physical fights then blame us for them when we would defend ourselves. If I would cry because of her and her daughter attacking me to them I was in the wrong just for crying. I would be told I need help and I was crazy the one with the problem. Even though she and her daughter were the instigator/bully/abuser not once has she admitted to anything she has done to us. She nor her daughter has ever had to be accountable for their actions towards others.<br />
My mom and myself are very kind to others no matter who they are. It takes a lot before we defend ourselves. <br />
Any ways in spite of all this I feel bad for her when her husband would be mean to her and accuse her of seeing other men. I felt bad for her when she had a stroke. My mom and I helped her even then.<br />
Since my Grandmas passing we disowned her. We do not want to be abused anymore. But if I saw her on the side of the road and she needed help I would help her. Do I hate her? Yes, I do. But I can still love her in spite of the hate. <br />
But she called the cops on me to stay away from her when I was not bothering her so if I did see her on the side of the road I would not be able to help her. Oh Well. Evil people even destroy their own life's. Her life is nothing but turmoil but without her having a conscious she can never love another with true love. Everyone she says she loves is nothing but an ob<x>ject to her. An ob<x>ject to discard when it no longer meets their needs.

Best Answer

A true friend, no matter the circumstances, would always feel their pain.<br />
I cried over the phone with my best friend Mekhial, and we spent 4 hours trying to comfort one another =)

Best Answer

OF COURSE!!!....Don't you?

Best Answer

When a friend hurts, whether on line or not, it hurts me at least enough to take away my smile. When that happens I just have to try and make them smile. Help to soothe their pain. <br />
They are as a real friend, a part of me. <br />
How could that not hurt...

Best Answer

Yes, I feel their pain, I feel what they feel or at least I try...online or not they are still a friend and important to me !

Best Answer

i think you feel from your experiences and know their pain is genuine then you feel their pain. and like others stated a true friend no matter on line or not feels their friends pain.

Best Answer

very much so... i have two friends now that are hurting... and i feel there pain deeply

Best Answer

yeah...of course true friend will feel the pain.....doesn't matter about onl9 or offl.

Best Answer

Sometimes they are even casual acquaintances and I feel it enough to have tears, so yeah

Best Answer

If you are a true friend, you will feel their pain and suffer with them.

Best Answer

yes!!! mostly if i can relate with them!!

Best Answer