Because there are stupid girls out there that think it's a cute game to say "no" and mean otherwise. She's too foolish to use her words to tell him what she actually wants. So she makes him think her "no" isn't really a "no". Then the stupid guy (stupid for being with a stupid girl) gets with another girl who really means "no" and takes it as a joke. Now you've got a girl in counseling and a guy in jail all because some dumb *** wasn't mature enough to see the consequences of her little game.<br />
Should I guy know the difference? Yeah, it usually obvious. But girls that play that game **** me off.

Best Answer

Some men are so arrogant that they can't imagine that a woman would actually be sincere in refusing them.<br />
Some guys are used to females seeming "soft" and accommodating, so they think that they will wear her down. Some guys aren't even paying attention to what she says really...they basically hit on any female they see until one gives in. And it is true that some women just do not say what they mean or mean what they say. They play coy little games, so guys can have a hard time knowing which "no" is real. <br />
Goodness...why am I answering this? You're a guy.

Best Answer

lol...... oh my ...

Best Answer

2 things to say. First: That's just how men are supposed to be wired. If we don't hunt, we don't eat.<br />
Second: This is what makes it critical that when the guy is a real potential problem, you can't just politely say no; you have to be very clear and emphatic and really mean it. To the guy, it's like: If she's still talking to me I still have a chance. Even if, in your ears, your No seems perfectly clear, in his ears, you're still talking to him. So you have to say, "NO. Not Now, Not Ever. Don't ask me again." and then DO NOT TALK TO HIM AGAIN. That's what means no.

Best Answer

i dont. I have actually seen no's turn into yes's for other guys (rarely) but that said would rather spend that time and engery on someone who is more inclided to say yes anyway.

Best Answer

When they say "yes" even then they want to listen it again because they want to enjoy lust of "yes"

Best Answer

Not raised to understand and respect boundaries. Good reason to ensure he gets the message properly next time. Be very direct, Make sure he understands it's nothing personal (wisest course not to be offensive). You just absolutely not interested, never ever, definitely no chance.

Best Answer

only with mah wife-if someone even if I get a slight sense-I fugg off.

Best Answer

Simple. That's why they are called man! ;)

Best Answer

Hard headed = stubborn.

Best Answer

lol. i think like Eve, girls are guys EUR™ weaknesses.

Best Answer