One of my friends recently had a bitter break up with her boyfriend. She said she is okay but im not sure I believe her. Any thoughts??
justkillme111 justkillme111 22-25, M 16 Answers May 31, 2010

No.....translation, if I talk about it I'm going to erupt into a crying mess, so leave it alone

Best Answer

yeah that kinda makes sense

Best Answer

Sometimes they are ok, sometimes not. Sometimes we feel stupid because of the way we feel, and believe that we need to cover it up. Look at her body language. Does she look upset? Withdrawn, quiet? Personally, I would say, with a hug you cant go wrong. If she doesnt want to talk about it, give her a big hug. Then if she wants to talk she can, and if she doesnt, thats ok too. -Because at the very least she will know that you care for her very much :)

Best Answer

If she says she's is okay she is. Its all about being positive so even if she isnt ok at that moment, she soon will be.

Best Answer

Oh no ways ... that is a cry for HELP... you should know women by now in a argument when you ask whats wrong and she says NOTHING... know this ... she is about to EXPLODE ... If anything she is falling apart at the seams...

Best Answer

As a girl I normally don't say what I really mean but still hope you get the hint, even if I say the complete opposite. It's stupid I know, but sometimes, as a girl, I just feel too dumb to say what I really feel. And especially if it is about something emotional...I don't want to start crying or just make myself more vulnerable by talking about it.

Best Answer

not really, blackarcher summed it up well. Bit like the question "what´s wrong?" answer = a short "nothing".

Best Answer

OOHh NOo not this old boy , I retired my strait jacket along time ago and I aim to stay sane. this is like star trek as you would Dare to go where no man has gone before. Paschar

Best Answer

It means ok for now..wait till the emotions kick in again.

Best Answer

She probably isnt okay and if I were you I would try my best to be there for her when she needs me.

Best Answer

about half the time. Depends

Best Answer

Does anyone ?

Best Answer