Just asking since im arabic lol
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 30 in Community

and apparantly hard of understanding too. >_>

Best Answer

Na, you can stand in line with the *blacks* with that statement of hers

Best Answer

Well phuck those racist bittches then

Best Answer

Well I'm a white lesbian, first girl I was ever with was black. She was a great experience, but I hadn't come out yet, or even really thought about being lesbian. As a straight girl I wouldn't date guys who where of other color, even now I won't with women of other color. Its not that my experience was bad, id date someone of color if I was attracted to them, only thing is I haven't met someone of color who made me want them.

Best Answer

Arabs are White, no lol needed.

Best Answer

just say Lebanese. ;)

Best Answer

But im not lebanese though

Best Answer

where are you from?

truth, though... in America, Arabs are legally "white." Even the census says so.

Best Answer

Well i was born and raised in America, But parwnts are from Palestine.

Yeah i noticed that when i have to fill out surveys but i never knew why

Best Answer

I'm an historian, and I actually know why, lol. It's because in 1914 there was a court case where a Syrian American wanted to naturalize and become a US citizen, but he was challenged because he was "Asian" (being from what was then the Ottoman Empire). He appealed, saying that as a Semite (Syrian Christian) he was from the same roots as White Americans (Aryan). He won his case... and ever since, Arab Americans are officially "white" in the eyes of the law.

Best Answer

means ONLY white guys...

Best Answer

Racist bitcches

Best Answer

just sad they are so closed minded. No diff. them a guy dating big boobed girls or only blondes...people like what they like.....

Best Answer

Yeah but i dont care what color hair you have. And im not looking for a certain boob size, but big is always a plus lol

Best Answer

So you're not black then.... and by your question which seems to be worded in the wrong way? If a girl says that she wants white guys only then that's what she means, period!

Best Answer

Dumb bittches. I dont get how someone can find only one race attractive. I dont believe that.

Best Answer

It does not always make them racist... some people just have a preference. And some just aren't attracted to others outside of their racial group. Yes sometimes they could be prejudice but not always.

Best Answer

Maybe they just don't want to date you.

Best Answer

No one told me that

Best Answer