Just asking since im arabic lol
vikesfan06 vikesfan06 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 30 in Community

and apparantly hard of understanding too. >_>

Best Answer

Na, you can stand in line with the *blacks* with that statement of hers

Best Answer

Well phuck those racist bittches then

Best Answer

you don't look an ounce of black. they mean they don't want to date an arabic guy.

Best Answer

No im not talking about me. They never said this to me

Best Answer

then where did you get the "then they just really mean no black guys" from?

Best Answer

A female friend told me she only dates white guys...so i didnt kniw if that really meant anyone but black

Best Answer

is she dating you?

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

are you white?

Best Answer

Im arabic

Best Answer

so.where.did.you.get. BLACK GUYS from???????

Best Answer

Beause when they say they date white guys only, i was wondering if that was just another way of saying they date anyone besides black guys. Since im arabic and am attracted to any race, i want to know if i have a chance with them when they say that

Best Answer

No because she doesn't consider you white. Your correlation from her not dating black guys doesn't make sense. it has nothing to do with just black guys. She only dates white guys other racesm are exempt from her small brain.

Best Answer

Well I'm a white lesbian, first girl I was ever with was black. She was a great experience, but I hadn't come out yet, or even really thought about being lesbian. As a straight girl I wouldn't date guys who where of other color, even now I won't with women of other color. Its not that my experience was bad, id date someone of color if I was attracted to them, only thing is I haven't met someone of color who made me want them.

Best Answer

Arabs are White, no lol needed.

Best Answer

just say Lebanese. ;)

Best Answer

But im not lebanese though

Best Answer

where are you from?

truth, though... in America, Arabs are legally "white." Even the census says so.

Best Answer

Well i was born and raised in America, But parwnts are from Palestine.

Yeah i noticed that when i have to fill out surveys but i never knew why

Best Answer

I'm an historian, and I actually know why, lol. It's because in 1914 there was a court case where a Syrian American wanted to naturalize and become a US citizen, but he was challenged because he was "Asian" (being from what was then the Ottoman Empire). He appealed, saying that as a Semite (Syrian Christian) he was from the same roots as White Americans (Aryan). He won his case... and ever since, Arab Americans are officially "white" in the eyes of the law.

Best Answer

means ONLY white guys...

Best Answer

Racist bitcches

Best Answer

just sad they are so closed minded. No diff. them a guy dating big boobed girls or only blondes...people like what they like.....

Best Answer

Yeah but i dont care what color hair you have. And im not looking for a certain boob size, but big is always a plus lol

Best Answer

So you're not black then.... and by your question which seems to be worded in the wrong way? If a girl says that she wants white guys only then that's what she means, period!

Best Answer

Dumb bittches. I dont get how someone can find only one race attractive. I dont believe that.

Best Answer

It does not always make them racist... some people just have a preference. And some just aren't attracted to others outside of their racial group. Yes sometimes they could be prejudice but not always.

Best Answer

Maybe they just don't want to date you.

Best Answer

No one told me that

Best Answer