Starz93 Starz93 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 9, 2012 in Romance & True Love

...and that she needs your support. i welcome it. I love to talk and listen.

Best Answer

I wouldent say she "loves you" tho, everyone tells me their problems really, lol. <br />
I would just say she feels comfortable enough with you to share her problems with you.

Best Answer

I think the biggest problem is for women to realize that when you confide in us, our first instinct is to actively help. If all you need us to do is listen, you might want to let us know before we make you feel like we are meddling and controlling. Many of us are driven to be helpers. We want to make things all better and the way we know how to do that is to come up with a solution. Sometimes, just listening makes it all better, but our gut kick reaction is to step in and help somehow. <br />
When I'm trusted, I feel my feedback is equally valuable and when that feedback isn't desired, I feel completely useless.

Best Answer

My best girl friend tells me e erything. I take it as a compliment that she trusts me to this extent. I cherish our friendship and dont consider it complaining at all.

Best Answer

And sometimes she complains as well, people have a right to negative emotions.

Best Answer

It means you've been friend zoned..

Best Answer

Depends. Is she your gf? Then it's possible. But it's also possible she's using you just to complain. Some girls like drama and it doesn't mean anything.

Best Answer

Nope am asking people here, focusing more on the answers of the men cuz I wanna know what they think of the girl when she complains to them ^^ :) thnx for the answer

Best Answer

Should've asked men only response.

Best Answer

She just needs someone to talk to. Do you have a problem star? :o

Best Answer

If she tells you her problems that means she can trust you and feels like the problems are in good hands.

Best Answer

I have questions.<br />
Is 'you' another girl? I would think no one knows girl problems better than girls. Guys don't. We have no f-ing clue what you're doing. And pretending to have a clue I would think is more offensive.<br />
Let's try the ying to the yang.<br />
When a guy tells you his problems, all it means is what answers you can give. The more the merrier.

Best Answer

Although your question lacks substance.
I'll go out on a limb and assume 'her problems' involve more than just her.
People complain when they feel offended.
And let's be fair, you don't leave a psych's office saying I love you. That's written on the check you just wrote them.
I think 'love' should be replaced with trust.
I'm open to all critizism. And I love to learn. I could be wrong about everything.

Best Answer