For the longest time, people would think my best friend and I were together.. We don't even look like we would be a cute couple lol
Brody1530 Brody1530 22-25, F 12 Answers Oct 27, 2012 in Parenting & Family

man, i'm always mistaken by some people, when i'm with my female close friends.

Best Answer

People do that to me all the timee !!! xD

Best Answer

because they know more than you do?

Best Answer

haha human nature :) it's funny to think that especially they don't even know ur bestbuddy is a gay :)

Best Answer

Omg hahaha my former best friend was gay and A LOT of people thought we were together lol once, i made a new friend in high school and even she said "ive seen you around, arent u with that guy with the long black hair?" And i was like "no, he's gay" hahaha xD

Best Answer

lol funny right? but I don't tell them that he is a GAY.. so some women will envy me that Im with a Hot guy :))

Best Answer

Yeah, I had that with a girl once.... annoying. Got in the way of me asking people out, since it looked like I was cheating... but I wasn't.

Best Answer

because you are close and technically compatible...even if you guys are platonic friends

Best Answer

Everyone assumes that me and my best friend are lesbian lovers, so I know the feeling X)

Best Answer

I've had that... we thought it was funny

Best Answer