Maryyy1989 Maryyy1989 22-25, F 16 Answers Apr 13, 2013 in Affairs

Ignore. If he cares at all he'll get in touch.

Best Answer

he could just be a person like me that hates texts and feels if you cant talk to me whats the point of a realtionship. Hell the world has sexting pretty soon there wont be any interhuman contact.

Best Answer

Theres no point chasing him, just leave it & see what happens & if he continues to ignore you then you have your answer, & he's not worth you wasting your time on if he treats you like that, but I know its hard when you care for someone. Sometimes you just have to let them go

Best Answer

I think you should just leave him alone for a while...and then you can talk to him..or send him messages..but if he still doesn't reply to your messages <br />
Just move on :D

Best Answer

I have a guy I was seeing for four months and he broke up with me for things I did and he did and he tells me that he needs to figure him self out but he never home to figure him self out he goes out with friends and plays card games all the time I been trying my best not to text or call him but he was my best friend and the worst part I think he letting his ex wife tell him what to do because I took care of him and he never had that and I feel like he scared and he tells me we are done for good... I don't know what to do someone please help me out to understand more

Best Answer

well it could mean different things but in essence, let him be, live your life. if he continues to ignore you, i would start ignoring him b/c no matter what might be going on for hum, his GF should not be ignored.

Best Answer

Ignore!!

Best Answer

It means you wait.

Best Answer

Move on sweetheart he doesn't care for you......

Best Answer

Iwas fussing at my man he left he wont talk to me he has been home to stay sense sat now it thursday he really mad at me i said alot mean things to him what should i do ive been begging him back. Help me. Dont judge me

Best Answer