wildf1ower wildf1ower 22-25 37 Answers Mar 15, 2011

lol!!!! I'm happy that she can have bowel movements!!!! Poop away my sexy butterfly!!!<br />
I spent a weekend with a girl and she didn't poop or fart. I kept giving her stuff to eat, mainly chocolate, to see if she would break down and go poop. She wouldn't. It doesn't make you less attractive!!! I know there isn't a canister that you dispose of, I know whats coming out ya bottom but she didn't poop once. Needless to say by sunday evening, when I was leaving, she was rushing me. She would later inform that she felt that if I didn't leave at the time I did, she would crap her pants. LOL! The things women go through...yall are wonderful, strange creatures...

Best Answer

hahaha can relate!

Best Answer

First of all: What the hell? to painespain's response.<br />
Everyone poops. If a guy thinks a girl is gross for pooping then he has issues and she should find a new boyfriend who isn't a complete idiot. Wouldn't it be more "gross" to let the waste build up inside her body? What would be the alternative to her going in their shared home? going to the gas station down the street whenever she has to poop? Crazy. EVERYONE POOPS. EVEN GIRLS. SHOCKING, I KNOW. It's natural and healthy and a part of life. Get over it.

Best Answer

Guys who dont want a girl that does #2's can buy some lovely inflatable girls. This means their permanently relieved of the terrible burden, of having to acknoweldge their dating a human :)

Best Answer

Huh? What would he expect you to do -- go outside in the bushes? If he has a problem with you using the toilet...I just don't know. Buy him one of those life-size love dolls and maybe he'll be content because he evidently can't deal with a real woman.

Best Answer

We don't care!!! We know you women poop! Were not that dumb despite how much we lack in figuring instantly out what makes a woman happy. We trust that you women clean up after yourselves!

Best Answer

I would hope not going number 2 is something you can't avoid doing everyone has to do it. If he doesn't like it he has to adapt because when he moves in its a daily thing that can't be avoided.

Best Answer

I am currently single, my ex moved out this past May, but to be honest she broke the #2 and fart barrier very early in our relationship. I always say better out then in especially in your owe home

Best Answer

OMG. This is such a sadly ridiculous question! She's human, she needs to eliminate waste. End of that story. I can understand wanting some privacy while "doing #2," but the other person should not think it odd or negative in any way - really.<br />
If this is some kind of issue for either person, the rest of their relationship is going to be VERRRY difficult, if not impossible.

Best Answer

If she does it on the dining room floor? Yeah, that would be gross. Otherwise, it's a natural thing. Don't stress it.

Best Answer

He would have to be pretty "uptight" to let it bother him.

Best Answer

I do not think a real man even thinks about what a woman is doing in the bathroom. He should be thinking about what he's going to be doing in the bedroom.

Best Answer

.. he would have to be an idiot to think of it like that... my boyfriend likes to watch me pee lmao... but he is a perv I know =P

Best Answer

peeing is so different!

Best Answer

I lived with my husband before we got married. I forget when but at a certain time we just stopped caring.

Best Answer

He should just view it as a normal bodily function, it's not as if he doesn't know that everyone does it. If he thinks it's gross, there's something wrong with him.

Best Answer

I think that anyone is gross if they leave behind evidence that they pooped. Everyone poops but for gods sake if some of it still sticks to the side of the toilet bowl after you flush then please use the toilet brush to clean it off and flush again. And if it stinks use a spray. Man or woman, it doesn't matter, I don't think anyone likes to use a dirty smelly toilet. As long as you leave the bathroom in the same or better condition as it was when you entered it everything should be peachy keen.

Best Answer

Attractive women don't poop. If they do, they hide it. It's not something most guys want to know about.<br />
Edit -- Everyone can be open about it, it just won't be attractive. :)

Best Answer

so only ugly women poop and can be open about it? why would guys want to know that either?

Best Answer

I don't know how long the two of you have lived together, but a mature person wouldn't really think about it. Everybody has to do it, right? I couldn't imagine anyone thinking, "God, I know what she's doing & that is so gross!" As painespain noted above, "That's what a door is for." (as far as the rest of the answer, ??) It's also a good idea to have a can of odor neutralizer in every bathroom, because believe it or not, a guest might even have to have a bowel movement while there. So, a nice smelling bathroom and a clean bum, no problem. tsunami3, wtf?

Best Answer

So, a nice smelling bathroom and a clean bum, no problem. - lol

Best Answer

I think it's perfectly normal. How ever living with my girl I have leArned to take cues about her bathroom habits. "I have to go '#1' " is she is going to #1. "I have to go to the bathroom" Is she is going to #2. It bothers her to put words to this, so I politely pretend she don't poop.

Best Answer

The woman should pee and poo outside, and so should her man... if they're both out in the woods when needing to let it out! Haha hehehe.... Anywho, now on a more serious note....<br />
First things first: I'm not for cohab of a man and woman that are not married, as studies have shown that their marriage more likely lasts if they get married first.<br />
That being said, supposing I should get a wife someday, if she's gotta pee or poo, I couldn't care less whether the door is open or closed. I opt for closing the door out of consideration for guests, depending on which guests. But I'm perfectly A-OK with seeing and being seen peeing and pooping. Not just A-OK with man and wife peeing and pooping in front of one another, but also any family members and trusted friends.<br />
Though there are feathers this advice can ruffle, here it comes: this is a great starting point for potty-training children. It begins best by both parents peeing and pooping with an "open door policy." None of it kept any kinda "secret," I think children should be allowed to see and hear where the pee and poop are coming out -- where on their parents, each other, family members, and carefully select friends. All the while learning them just as healthy bodily functions, never "grossed out" or ashamed thereby.

Best Answer

I'm thinking that if he's viewing her, its through the keyhole. I doubt that he thinks shes gross, but I hope she realizes what a perv he is.....

Best Answer