einin einin 36-40 18 Answers Feb 23, 2011

i would think he is BSing me, as usual.

Best Answer

It means he's just sweet talking you. Never judge a man by the things he says....only by the things he does.

Best Answer

Sorry! If a man says that he misses you, he will make every attemp to contact you. He wants to contact you body. He using you for SEX. Normal Guy Thing!!!!

Best Answer

He is lying. If he really missed you he would be making an effort.

Best Answer

men kinda live in the moment.......... he likes you but not enough.........sorry

Best Answer

ugh im in the same boat<br />
i hung out with this guy like 2 times a few months ago we just hung out again 2 days ago and he was like i missed you sooo much i didnt know if he was being sincere or just wanted to get in my pants

Best Answer

Liar liar pants on fire.....

Best Answer

No he can miss you it could be a situation of not wanting the title of being in a relationship but loves everything about that person and also if the opportunity present itself sex could definitely take place but that's where the line draws., sux! But there Is hope anything can happen.

Best Answer

To be honest, it all depends on the situation. For example, if the guy is deployed he may have only had a moment to send a quick message. However, my husband does this to me regularly. He sends me a message to say he misses me then goes to hang out with the buddies that he sees every day. So it could go either way depending upon situation.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. I would not jump to that conclusion. Make the initiative to contact him a few times, but also give him space and time. Give him lots of chances and wiggle room. If he is bot being unreasonable or obviously avoiding you then give him the benefit of the doubt. Don't destroy a perfectly good relationship over stupid insecurity.

Best Answer

DEPENDS ON WHY U BROKE UP. IF HE LOVED YOU AND YOU NEW IT AND ,, U ,, HURT HIM , THEN OFF COURSE HE WILL BE SCARED TO COMMIT , BUT IF HE BROKE UP AND HE WAS IN THE WRONGE AND RANDOMLY HE SAYS HE MISS U, THEN I AGREE WITH SOME OF YOUR OTHER COMMENTS HE IS LOOKING FOR SOMTHING, BUT YOU HAVE TO USE YOUR GUT FEELING , IS HE A *** AND USING U , OR ,, IS HE HURT AND SCARED,, THINK BE HONEST AND TRUST YOUR OWN INTUATION,,

Best Answer

Maybe both, maybe his cell is not working, maybe he genuinely busy. Find out from him.

Best Answer

idk....iz happend 2 mehh b4......

Best Answer