hostilegirlie hostilegirlie 18-21, F 17 Answers May 7, 2010

depends- what are his other actions toward you....is he hinting for you to speak up?- Or does he treat you like one of the guys? - then he probably os clueless that you like him

Best Answer

Umm.. Here's where it's slightly complicated.. I'm "like one of the guys" that gets cuddles and flirted with a lot??

Best Answer

Ask him what he is looking for in a girlfriend (other than his ******) and see if you fill the bill.

Best Answer

Maybe he's just trying to make you jealous. Men pull stunts like that from time to time.<br />
You never really know. You might have to kiss him out of the blue and suffer the consequences. He will either tell you he didn't mean you or he will kiss you back.

Best Answer

You missed your cue. Your line should have been, "Yes. A candidate is now standing before you. I think you're great."<br />
But, we often miss such cues, don't we? So...what to do....<br />
I would get in touch with him and say, "The other day when you said, 'Find me a girlfriend,' I have to confess that I missed my cue. I should have said, 'A candidate is now standing before you. I think you're great.' "<br />
Yeah, I know it takes courage. Ask yourself if you lack that courage because, knowing him as well as you do, you absolutely KNOW you would never have a chance. Or are you just not brave enough to be that bold?<br />
If you know your odds are zero, give up. Otherwise, experiment. Find out what it feels like to be that brave. You don't really have that much to lose except a few minutes of embarrassment if he doesn't respond well. In general, people are more attractive and interesting when they are brave; just by doing it, your odds of scoring would go up. And you would feel a whole lot less like a clueless, passive creature of fate and fortune and more like a sexy, bold lady. No one really minds being told he or she is wanted and desired. I don't think he'd actually hate you for it. So...why not give it a try? assuming, as I said, that you know the odds are better than zero. If you have a chance, go for it. If you don't grab this chance to be closer to him, the chances will be zero because you let the be so.

Best Answer

Kick him in the bollox

Best Answer

Boys are douche bags.. LoL.. And so more complicated than girls.. That's something I don't strongly believe in.. But still!

Best Answer

Boys are stupid. Just say, "What about me?" If you two are friends he may think that you cannot possibly be interested. If he blows that off then he is not interested or maybe he is just a dumbass. Give it a go.

Best Answer

yes, yes, yes. There is your answer right there.

Best Answer

Sure there is Hostilegirl< in fact it could just be a way to se how you would react caring about your feelings on him wanting to date some other person other than yourself....

Best Answer

its not a definite "no". i used to do that to girls i liked. it can go either way, either he considers you totally in the friend zone, or he's trying to drop you hints and flirt with you in a really timid way.<br />
is he timid about relationships?

Best Answer

Or it's a hint to volunteer

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Naw. Go a head a pull a **** Cheney! George Bush asked **** Cheney to find him a great VP, and Cheney came back a bit later and told Bush he had found a great one: himself.

Tell the fellow you found a great girlfriend for him but first you need to know if he's good enough for her! If you really want to mess with his head you can tell him she asked to make sure he's a good kisser! And then without hesitation plant one before he has time to think! Then tell him the girlfriend you found is crazy about him but has kept this secret, and ask if he's okay with that. And ask if he's okay that the girl is smart... And fun and full of energy! If you are a brunette then ask if it's okay if she's a brunette.... Drag this out as long as you like and then tell him he can meet the new girlfriend if he closes his eyes and turns around...

Then hand him a rose when he opens his eyes!

Best Answer

Don't give up -- say, "Special delivery, right here, applying and interested." >D

Best Answer