swtgemini swtgemini 26-30, F 18 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

he's playing you

Best Answer

Drop him like a turd in a toilet bowl.

Best Answer

TEXTING?.. with his EX?.... AGAIN?...... ULTIMATUM TIME

Best Answer

did that last wed and havent heard from him since!

Best Answer

Tell him your talking to your ex also again you know, since its *** for tat and all fair right! Watch him squirm

Best Answer

love it, that a hole had nerve to talk so much damn crap about her and then fold cause she showed up crying to his place!

Best Answer

I would say "I can see this is a difficult decision for you so I will help you make it" exit stage left.

Best Answer

i think he is nuts to be texting the ex if he has you but if he is beware

Best Answer

they were split only a month, he was so into me, then all of a sudden he becomes distant, then fesses about her wanting him back! the problem is she has no job, 2 kids and is crazy jealous, yet i work, school, cute, got my own and he has the decency to have to think about it!!

Best Answer

well if he is her ex what made the problems they are ex i think you would bre the better choice but i am not him do not know the story but good luck hope you don't get hurt

Best Answer

Dump him you deserve better.

Best Answer

thank you, he and i were not together, i thought we were moving in that direction and he pulls this!

Best Answer

Someday when you meet a real man you will glad you were available.

Best Answer

one of you is a backup, just in case the other goes wrong.

Best Answer

knew it:(

Best Answer

sounds like mixed signals to me

Best Answer

He wants the ex as well while doing you!

Best Answer

That's not a question

Best Answer

if you're into poly then i guess there isn't a problem with it, if you aren't then you should probably break it off with him

Best Answer

gave him an ultimatum, us as friends only or proceed to be together, this was last wed and no response since!

Best Answer

then leave it alone...

Best Answer

what if he messages me again, he did say he was getting me a xmas gift, should i respond and should i take the gift?...

Best Answer

no, there's no need for you to do that. if he really wanted you, he would be there for you...

Best Answer

what if he were to message me and say he wanted to continue to talk to me and was no longer talking to her? Should i pass since he had to even think about us?

Best Answer

you should pass because he was still having a relationship with his ex while having a relationship with you...

Best Answer

he wants to keep you on the side or the main join he cheats on.

Best Answer

keep me on the side just in case it doesnt work out with them, you think?

Best Answer