chibisukie chibisukie 18-21, F 27 Answers Nov 14, 2009

It's called the "fade out".

Best Answer

Maybe he's comfortable in the relationship and feels it isn't necessary to talk so much.

Best Answer

if he has nothing to say to you know I would be afraid of what little he would have to say to you in the future. I don't know how long your relationship has been going on but without communication, well what can I say....I think as well he is or has lost interest... We need to communicate in a relatiionship in order for it to work and if that stops I'm afraid the relationship breaks down

Best Answer

maby he is sleepy...?

Best Answer

it a easy way to say good bye

Best Answer

It just means he is not able to talk to you as much for some reason. It could be that he is too busy. It doesn't necessarily have any hidden meaning. Maybe stop looking for a meaning and talk to him ... ask him why.

Best Answer

It means that he is coming to the end of a very limited vocabulary --- is he the strong silent type?

Best Answer

He wants to hear from you less and less

Best Answer

perhaps he has some sort of problems

Best Answer

Its obvious that he's running out of things to say to impress you and needs extra more time in between seeing you to think of something else...

Best Answer

If there are other signs that he's losing his interest in you, you know what that means. If not, it means that you probably talk too much, or nag all the time, and it's his way of telling you to shut up already.

Best Answer

Your talking more and more.

Best Answer

It means you aren't his little "chibisukie" Anymore. boo!

Best Answer

Maybe he is just really busy?

Best Answer

I have a friend whose husband talks less and less the more she talks actually.

Best Answer

Just talk to him, then you'll find out whats going on

Best Answer

Err!thats whats happening to me right now,does that mean i'm about to be dumped!!!Lmao

Best Answer

I get a kick out of chicks saying guys don't have the balls to say the truth about not being interested. Chicks don't have the balls to say the truth to people faces ever, routinely. They routinely lie, mislead, or hide things from the very men they claim to be with. Even the ones that are fairly happy and are being faithful. Then, some of you parasites have the nerve to try to judge men for a failure to show all their cards. Hahahaha. Crazy b*tches. I, personally, do think being straightforward is the way to go, but, for God's sake the hypocrisy is palpable from you broads.

Best Answer

that he is not talking to you as much.<br />
what do you think it means?!

Best Answer