He has probably found someone else ...

Best Answer

But he said that he doesn't have time like anyone. He hurt my feelings so bad. He told me that it's better to tell me then not tell me and lie to me about liking him. And it's like this whole time he lied to me he really never liked me that much he just forced himself. For what reason i don't know and this is all my fault

Best Answer

What answer?

Best Answer

My answer.

Best Answer

I agree with steve43

Best Answer

he wants to what?

Best Answer

He wants to find somebody else ...

Best Answer

**wonderful

Best Answer

I think he HAS tol you why ... you jus don' like the reason.<br />
Not that I blame you. There will be more ... an better, as well. <br />
Peace.

Best Answer

Its not even you . It means he doesnt understand anything , he could care less about you , and is a pla<x>yer . He likes to be liked . And frankly hid ego is bigger then anything else on his body .

Best Answer

God I hope you are 16. if your a teen then **** it move on grow up its gets better. If your an adult take some self esteem classes nothing will make people run away faster them self dislike.

Best Answer

He probably did find someone else but whatever the reason, why waste your time and energy trying to figure him out. I know it's only human nature to want to understand the unknown, but he just isn't into you. Maybe after the kissing and cuddling he realized he just didn't feel the sparks he thought he would before that. I know that's happened to me before. I have had guys I talked to all the time (text/IM) and we hung out plenty and then when the big moment comes- BLAH.. just didn't feel right. It happens. Nothing personal, but sometimes ppl just don't have as much chemistry as they thought they would before the big kiss.

Best Answer

It hurts just as bad when a woman does this to a guy. But he may not totally understand himself. Also the other person might be sparing you even more hurt with an answer. <br />
It's hard to do, but just accept the fact that they no longer feel the same about you and it's over.

Best Answer

it really doesnt matter why, theres no use obsessing about it. He is over it, its his loss.

Best Answer

How is it his loss?

Best Answer

Can you tell me why is it his loss? i mean people tell me i am goodloooking and i try to be the good person i tried my best to be positive and just have fun. The thing is we always hung out in his car and i felt bad because i didn't drive but i would offer to give him gas money. I guess he got fed up with always sitting in the car. and just me annoying him and i asked him if we could go to the movies or somewhere i just am nothing i will remember that i am no one, i seriously know now.

Best Answer

It is his loss 'cuz he let such a decent woman get away from him and he is too stupid, self absorbed or just plain horny to realize it. Walk away...

Best Answer

are you sure or are you just trying to make me feel better. I mean i know i can be negative and wacky and just because i'm sad but i tried my best to just not be unhappy and just to be happy.

Best Answer

it is his loss because there is someone for everyone... even though the two of you may not be compatible, you are someone else's dream girl

Best Answer

He probably just wanted to make out with you. Sorry if your feelings are hurt. It sucks but boys are like that. Get to know them a little better or a little longer first.... Maybe that will help

Best Answer