Have you ever had a guy friend that you liked and he said he likes you back also and you guys hung out more than once and got close touching kissing snuggling and stuff. A couple days he started not txting you and it's seems like he was avoiding you. He tells you you did nothing wrong that your fine. But then tells you he dosen't have time to like anyone even you and you ask what you did wrong and he says nothing that it's him and your confused and crying saying and asking what you did. And he tells you all he had was a crush and now it's over and he tells you that he has been thinking a lot and that's his conclusion. and he wont even tell you the reason why he doesn't like you all he says is that it just stopped that liking you has just stopped. I know that i am not a girl really accepts herself i try and be positive around him i stopped being negative and talking about my personal issues because he can handle that was i stopped that and he doesn't like me that it was all a crush.
Soups Soups 18-21, F 11 Answers Dec 20, 2011

He has probably found someone else ...

Best Answer

But he said that he doesn't have time like anyone. He hurt my feelings so bad. He told me that it's better to tell me then not tell me and lie to me about liking him. And it's like this whole time he lied to me he really never liked me that much he just forced himself. For what reason i don't know and this is all my fault

Best Answer

This will not be a popular answer--but it's almost certainly the correct one!

Best Answer

What answer?

Best Answer

My answer.

Best Answer

I agree with steve43

Best Answer

he wants to what?

Best Answer

He wants to find somebody else ...

Best Answer

I think he HAS tol you why ... you jus don' like the reason.<br />
Not that I blame you. There will be more ... an better, as well. <br />
Peace.

Best Answer

Its not even you . It means he doesnt understand anything , he could care less about you , and is a pla<x>yer . He likes to be liked . And frankly hid ego is bigger then anything else on his body .

Best Answer

God I hope you are 16. if your a teen then **** it move on grow up its gets better. If your an adult take some self esteem classes nothing will make people run away faster them self dislike.

Best Answer

He probably did find someone else but whatever the reason, why waste your time and energy trying to figure him out. I know it's only human nature to want to understand the unknown, but he just isn't into you. Maybe after the kissing and cuddling he realized he just didn't feel the sparks he thought he would before that. I know that's happened to me before. I have had guys I talked to all the time (text/IM) and we hung out plenty and then when the big moment comes- BLAH.. just didn't feel right. It happens. Nothing personal, but sometimes ppl just don't have as much chemistry as they thought they would before the big kiss.

Best Answer

It hurts just as bad when a woman does this to a guy. But he may not totally understand himself. Also the other person might be sparing you even more hurt with an answer. <br />
It's hard to do, but just accept the fact that they no longer feel the same about you and it's over.

Best Answer

Would you really, really feel much better if he HAD told you the reason? No one ever likes being rejected no matter what the reason.<br />
However, since he didn't tell you, this is probably what he would have said if he'd been honest: "You were really attracting me for a while there.....then I found someone else who is even better looking and more fun. I don't want to seem shallow and, anyway, if she doesn't work out, I want to still be able to get back with you....."

Best Answer

He is not coming back to me. You know i tried to be fun and everything but he is just always busy i mean i'm nothing and i am tired of life he hurt me really bad and i have always asked him if i did anything wrong if he likes me but he never told me anything, this is my fault.

Best Answer

that right there is why "i tried to be fun" you have to not try just be " i'm nothing and I am tired of life" really nothing come on now learn to like your self. be single till you know you rock the plant each time you get up "this is my fault" really who cares do you know how meany guys live on this planet he is just one dumb **** among millions.

Best Answer

it really doesnt matter why, theres no use obsessing about it. He is over it, its his loss.

Best Answer

How is it his loss?

Best Answer

Can you tell me why is it his loss? i mean people tell me i am goodloooking and i try to be the good person i tried my best to be positive and just have fun. The thing is we always hung out in his car and i felt bad because i didn't drive but i would offer to give him gas money. I guess he got fed up with always sitting in the car. and just me annoying him and i asked him if we could go to the movies or somewhere i just am nothing i will remember that i am no one, i seriously know now.

Best Answer

It is his loss 'cuz he let such a decent woman get away from him and he is too stupid, self absorbed or just plain horny to realize it. Walk away...

Best Answer

are you sure or are you just trying to make me feel better. I mean i know i can be negative and wacky and just because i'm sad but i tried my best to just not be unhappy and just to be happy.

Best Answer

it is his loss because there is someone for everyone... even though the two of you may not be compatible, you are someone else's dream girl

Best Answer

He probably just wanted to make out with you. Sorry if your feelings are hurt. It sucks but boys are like that. Get to know them a little better or a little longer first.... Maybe that will help

Best Answer