What....again?

Best Answer

Hs probably bored.

Best Answer

You have already asked this question in other words, why ask again??

Best Answer

Because i am weird ok and i am sad and i don't know what to do. Move on well it's not that easy i don't have friends he was the guy who i though liked me and i screwed it up.
and I can ask you don't have to answer.

Best Answer

I also get tired of seeing the same person as the same question over and over.

Best Answer

Yes but asking the same question again isn't going to get you any different answers. And I never told you to "move on".

Best Answer

well don't read it then. i mean if someone didn't get the answers they wanted then they ask someone else. I don't understand and i am sad and yeah so idk what to do. If you get tired read someone else s.

Best Answer

sorry not you other have no on here. But i'm sorry for being rude i am just every day waking up i feel like nothing worthless. More to add onto me feeling already sad.

Best Answer

So what was the answer you wanted? The all men are rats answer? They aren't. He at least was man enough to tell you goodbye. Now be woman enough to let go and move on.

Best Answer

Actually he was stupid enough to tell me now that he never liked me instead of wasting my time and never telling me what he actually felt!

Best Answer

You didn't screw it up he did.

Best Answer

well i know its really hard i really loved a guy too much he never loved me after him i just cheated every 1 i never loved ant still once a week i cry 4 him bt i think its useless just go ahead b busy in life ....

Best Answer

Hey Cindarella- maybe the shoe just didn't fit

Best Answer

Firt, sorry! But I would assume he found someone else and perhaps was getting to know her before he ended it. And rather than admit that he just avoids. Sounds like you're better w/o him!

Best Answer

So sorry this has happened to you, but at least you more or less got a goodbye. You have to accept that, he has lost interest, hard I know but nothing you can do to change it. You will be OK, hurt for awhile and then hopefully find someone who is much nicer and actually deserves you.

Best Answer

men need to know that you aren't "available" because when they even smell the scent of neediness, it's adios, chica! Fill your life with things you want to do, people you want to see and make him see that you don't "need" him. Only then, will he see that you are a challenge and worth his time and best self...not his representative.

Best Answer