Have you ever had a guy friend that you liked and he said he likes you back also and you guys hung out more than once and got close touching kissing snuggling and stuff. A couple days he started not txting you and it's seems like he was avoiding you. He tells you you did nothing wrong that your fine. But then tells you he dosen't have time to like anyone even you and you ask what you did wrong and he says nothing that it's him and your confused and crying saying and asking what you did. And he tells you all he had was a crush and now it's over and he tells you that he has been thinking a lot and that's his conclusion. and he wont even tell you the reason why he doesn't like you all he says is that it just stopped that liking you has just stopped. I know that i am not a girl really accepts herself i try and be positive around him i stopped being negative and talking about my personal issues because he can handle that was i stopped that and he doesn't like me that it was all a crush.
Soups Soups 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 20, 2011

What....again?

Best Answer

Hs probably bored.

Best Answer

You have already asked this question in other words, why ask again??

Best Answer

Because i am weird ok and i am sad and i don't know what to do. Move on well it's not that easy i don't have friends he was the guy who i though liked me and i screwed it up.
and I can ask you don't have to answer.

Best Answer

I also get tired of seeing the same person as the same question over and over.

Best Answer

Yes but asking the same question again isn't going to get you any different answers. And I never told you to "move on".

Best Answer

well don't read it then. i mean if someone didn't get the answers they wanted then they ask someone else. I don't understand and i am sad and yeah so idk what to do. If you get tired read someone else s.

Best Answer

sorry not you other have no on here. But i'm sorry for being rude i am just every day waking up i feel like nothing worthless. More to add onto me feeling already sad.

Best Answer

So what was the answer you wanted? The all men are rats answer? They aren't. He at least was man enough to tell you goodbye. Now be woman enough to let go and move on.

Best Answer

Actually he was stupid enough to tell me now that he never liked me instead of wasting my time and never telling me what he actually felt!

Best Answer

You didn't screw it up he did.

Best Answer

Aww, Soups I can't tell you how much I feel ya and wish I could ease the pain by rewinding time and having the situation be the one that has you with the right guy but he sadly doesn't see you as the right gal. That doesn't mean the world is over, there is a right guy for you. I trust Jesus with the things of the heart because He has never failed me. <3

Best Answer

well i know its really hard i really loved a guy too much he never loved me after him i just cheated every 1 i never loved ant still once a week i cry 4 him bt i think its useless just go ahead b busy in life ....

Best Answer

Hey Cindarella- maybe the shoe just didn't fit

Best Answer

Firt, sorry! But I would assume he found someone else and perhaps was getting to know her before he ended it. And rather than admit that he just avoids. Sounds like you're better w/o him!

Best Answer

So sorry this has happened to you, but at least you more or less got a goodbye. You have to accept that, he has lost interest, hard I know but nothing you can do to change it. You will be OK, hurt for awhile and then hopefully find someone who is much nicer and actually deserves you.

Best Answer

If that is a good bye, say good riddance.

Best Answer