He must like me?
tasharyan tasharyan 22-25, F 10 Answers Jun 19 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, he surely must like you...How exciting!!

Best Answer

Nope, doesn't sound like he likes you... *rolls eyes*

Best Answer

I would think so

Best Answer

…. i have been to mars… wanna see some pics of me on the red planet?….be wise…be smart…be you… :)

Best Answer

Lol he does actually go climbing its not mountains as such but u know what I mean xx

Best Answer

..if you feel he is the guy for you…. i wish you well...

Best Answer

I'm still figuring it out, I feel strongly for him but is he just playing on that lol we will see xx

Best Answer

I would say so!

Best Answer

The evidence would suggest it, yes.

Best Answer

He must have been thinking about you all time while delicately hanging onto the rock. <br />
Did I forget to mention, that may be he was hiding his pain and sharing only his happy, joyful moments. <br />
He likes you, but doesn't necessarily trust you yet.

Best Answer

We hardly know each other so no trust yet :) xx

Best Answer

Well you have your answer, he likes you ( just about it).

Best Answer

Mmm but men.are confusing, cant figure him out Xx

Best Answer

Please .. we are simple. Too simple for the complicated woman's mind. Who always tries to find too many things.

Best Answer

Ur not lol I see it in his face he's smitten with me but he holds back I've just said to him ask me out then he went is that what u want I went yeah n he asked me in the most beautiful way. But now I feel like coz I've mentioned it he felt obliged. He likes me but don't know if he was ready to ask me lol oh well deed is done Xx

Best Answer

Congrats and don't tell him again. A hint is what we guys need, not the whole word.

Best Answer

What do u mean? I am rather ditzy lol but u already know that :) Xx

Best Answer

Don't tell him in words, literally. Only hint. example if you want him to take you to beach just say you feel like getting a tan or playing with water etc. Don't say "will you take me to beach" . Well if you guys are in committed relation then yeah say in words "let's go to beach".

Best Answer

It's weird we hardly know each other but we have an amazing bond, he say's I make him feel confident, I understand him and keep him calm, when were on Skype he looks at me I have all his attention, if he's talking to my best mate n I'm not there sat with her he ask's where his future wife is lol, and he'll be messing about producing dnb tracks then when I come over he stares at me but I see in his face n smile how much he likes me, he said to me before he wasent comfortable with all the smooshy cliche stuff but now he seems to be he looks at me deep in thought with a smile on his face. At least I see it in his face were as before he was confusing, he's a smart guy lol very interesting its what attracted me to him, he wasn't ur typical guy that tries hitting on u, we spoke about real things lol its crazy the connection between us when he tells me he loves me I believe him the way he say's it, the eye contact, the way he says my name before saying it, other lads who guys who have said it to me in past I've been like Yeahhh okay lol Xx

Best Answer

possible

Best Answer