Ashida Ashida 22-25, F 34 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Community

I will wear a V-neck sweater in the winter. Does that mean I'm gay on those days? WTFrick? No. Wearing any particular clothing doesn't make anybody gay. I am certainly not gay. I'm about to be the father of twins. I don't do dudes.

Best Answer

haha..i dont know how they got this crazy fact...just read it on paper..

Best Answer

Now, if he is wearing a hot pink V-neck shirt with big daisies on it, then you might consider that he is fashion-challenged and could possibly be gay. lol.

Best Answer

some men suit pink....dunno about the daisies tho I admit...lol

Best Answer

A man in a pink suit is either gay or a pimp. A man in a pink shirt not gay.

Best Answer

but for me, guys who wear pink is cute and sweet not as a gay...about the big daisy printed on the shirt, that would be nice too, as a fashion lor....:)

Best Answer

yeah, agree with you, some men really look good in pink too, not only women....

Best Answer

WTF? I wear V neck T Shirts sometimes and I'm definitely not gay.

Best Answer

that's good to hear that...you can be a prove to that nonsense theory...haha

Best Answer

I wear v neck shirts and im not gay a little bi curious maybe but thats about it

Best Answer

that's good then, you can be a prove that this theory is wrong ...lol...:)

Best Answer

I don't know about that,however I have always worn anything I felt comfortable,I won't let what other people say control me. :)

Best Answer

agree with you...

Best Answer

If it's a really low cut v-neck, they look pretty stupid.

Best Answer

Mine Don't Look Stupid, I Do Get StaRes And Compliments

Best Answer

Stares from people who are thinking "Christ what is he wearing" and compliments from the other men stupid enough to wear low v-neck clothing.

Best Answer

I Wear Deep V Necks, They Are Comfortable, AndI Have The Body For Then. ICatch Women Catching Peeks. No I Am Not Gay. Jus Sexy MaLe

Best Answer

Those huge V necks looks really awful on men!..

Best Answer

really, but it look sexy....ooops....hahaha

Best Answer

I Wear TheM Proudly, I Feel Great, And Look Good! Haters Can Hate Me Now.

Best Answer

sure the small ones.. big ones look gay.. ehe

Best Answer

LOL....for you, not for me..haha

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

Any guy walking around with a Vagina on his neck most be given the benefit of the doubt...

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

where did you get the idea from ?

Best Answer

not me..just read it in paper

Best Answer

K , difenitily not true :)

Best Answer

yuppp...no correlation huh....

Best Answer

Is this a written rule somewhere? Most of my shirts a v-neck or I cut them into one. I'm not gay, I don't think. Let me look at the rule book again.

Best Answer

yeah i know....the rumors just spread in my country i thought....nonsense...:)

Best Answer

Its when they carry a handbag is when you want to worry

Best Answer

I think big muscles look good in v necks. If the v neck was pink, then I'd have to wonder.

Best Answer

if it was pink, its ok too coz some men can look masculine in pink too....:)

Best Answer

I Have 7 Of TheM, They Are blue ,black, grey.
They Are Dark

Best Answer

Totally disagree. Now, if was a pink tee with a rainbow on it - that's another story.

Best Answer

hey, pink and a rainbow can be a fashion too...it look good for me lol...:)

Best Answer

No. Navy and Marine both issue v neck ribbed sweaters. Usually light blue blouse under it.

Best Answer

Far as i'm concerned guys can wear whatever they want....Its probably more gay to be controlled by everyone elses opinion....Plus even if they are gay,..then its better odds for me to get a girl...So who cares what other people prefer ??

These days us humans are so controlled in so many ways...So wear whatever..

Life is already getting boring in too many ways ,.so wearing different clothes is at least a bit interesting..Too much macho can be pretty gay too..

Even "gay" now seems to mean anything not mainstream or approved of by the fashion police and all the control freaks that try to run the world..

Best Answer

that is why im wondering how can they correlate a guy who wear v-neck with gay??
i cant see the correlation at all....:)

Best Answer

V-neck is very popular among the guys right now. I don't think it looks gay or straight. I will admit, the person who mentioned the 'man cleavage' had a point, but I've never seen any guys wearing a plunging V-neck before except on television shows.

Best Answer

yeah you are rite...it's quiet a trend on men to wear v-neck nowadays, and i dont see any 'gay-ish' in them who wear v-neck....:)

Best Answer

I Wear V Necks

Best Answer

Mine Are Deep The Go Down To The To Of My Abdomen, AndThey AreFitted

Best Answer

A little bit of v-neck is good. So guys should always be wearing round necks?

Best Answer

Nice avatar..I think its a Vermeer painting ? His portraits are quite intriguing and nice.

Best Answer

Yup. Girl with a pearl earring

Best Answer

they shouldn't coz for me, guys will look more attractive wearing v-neck...thay look sexy...hahaha

Best Answer

Totally disagree. How about naked on the street? Gay? Lesbian? Straight? or..........idk

Best Answer

naked in the street???crazy huh??hahaha

Best Answer

i like wearing V-neck. i dont think its gay unless you are wearing thick make up with it.

or maybe it depends on the v-neck shirt your wearing...

Best Answer

yeap...

Best Answer

As far as I know, guys have always worn v-necks. I haven't seen any that are very low cut though. And I have never heard the correlation that it indicates that someone is gay.

Best Answer

this is my first time too Vessa...its look like OMG!!, how come??haha

Best Answer