We met about a week ago and there has been a heavy two way texting traffic since. As the txts grew olnger i was hoping he'll get the hint and take it to the phone (call) but he's suggesting facebook. Am i right to assume he's not that into me and nothing is going to come out of this?
laureen85 laureen85 26-30, F 8 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It means he is a technology freak, Its your choice if you want to date the guy.

Best Answer

Wait and see... if he does facebooking so that he doesn't have to text you... it's a big worry, if he is facebooking but still text you, it's a question mark. If he doesn't move from texting to calling, it's your time do you want to wait? <br />
I personally think that a guy who is interested will find his way to you, even if it may take a while for him to get to you (for some of the shy one), but it is NEVER the other way around...

Best Answer

If you met just a week ago and never saw each other again, you can't jump to any conclusion.

Best Answer

When we love there is no reason to ask why

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with your intuition.

Best Answer

Until you ask him why. I would not worry.

Best Answer