When a man says I love you, what does he really mean? "okay so when I'm gonna get laid"

Best Answer

She means as long as you show respect I will love you.

Best Answer

I love you

Best Answer

'how many credit card in Your wallet' !

Best Answer

you got wallet full of credit cards

Best Answer

stay home all day watching the baby. clean the house. do the washing. while im shopping. oh theres jobs men have to do to? off you go then, your the man.... no s3x no thats too much like work. ask again in a fortnight.

Best Answer

Or, ask again the following day after you've helped out with baby, the housework, the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry AND the fact some of us mothers have jobs on top of that too. We might not be so tired if things are shared?

Best Answer

oh i forgot lol borrow $2800 and promise to pay it back at $100 a fortnight and never pay a cent despite recieving double the income due to said kid. lol. the servo just reminded me. no work lol. i used to do that too but she never did

Best Answer

And what did you learn from that? Hopefully that verbal contracts mean zilch.

Best Answer

oh i learnt a lot thank you =)

Best Answer

You know very well what she means , your the best one to ask that . Your welcome dear...

Best Answer

Well, when I say it, I mean just that; I love you. But for some people out there, man or woman, they will say anything to get what they want. Shame really.

Best Answer

She may have a thing for three wheeled cars :o)

Best Answer

Not that many who are that K!nky

Best Answer

Then I'd go with the wallet thingy :o)

Best Answer

Depends on how she said it...

Best Answer

she loves your bank account. or your good in bed. Thats it

Best Answer

when i say i love you i mean it with all my heart and soul there are times i say love you and that way i 'm saying it in a friendly way .

Best Answer