death
Cynic4Life Cynic4Life 31-35, F 8 Answers Mar 9, 2012

grieve hard for a year and eventually real life starts to creep back in

Best Answer

no one can live forever, i have to accept that truth

Best Answer

when i was accepting the pain as a constant companion. it was like it was starting to dictate if i was happy or not. i think it gets to a point that you realise it is okay to grieve but not take it with you everywhere. it becomes like an excuse why you carnt be happy? for eg....i want to enjoy my life and go and find what i like but how can i behave this way when i am grieving? should i be unhappy forever? in our own time this comes to us...the letting go..and it is another saddness. we are funny us humans always over thinking how we should behave! but in the end you have to give yourself a chance/break. healing comes and living again begins your next chapter

Best Answer

Time. Do we ever really heal?

Best Answer

Maybe not completely, but it can get better. It can always hurt but not as frequently. Like instead of everyday, for ex., it may become every now and again, although it still hurts. Time eases the pain.

Best Answer

when our son no longer came home and we had a memorial service for him. healing is still the hardest part. no parent should have to do this.

Best Answer

Noone should. It is very hard I can imagine (as I do not know personally). It will always hurt, but passing of time and having to go on with life is part of the healing. God/time does not make you forget, but He/it heals.

Best Answer

And also my sympathies to you...

Best Answer

It still didn't hit me.

Best Answer

When and if it does, please work through it. It will hurt, but you must go on for your own sake.

Best Answer