ThoseTearsofJoy ThoseTearsofJoy 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 20, 2013 in Romance & True Love

When I hear it, I get the impression that learning my name was too much effort for him.

Best Answer

I think it depends on who's saying it....some guys call every woman babe.... If it's someone I like...someone I feel close to, I love it. But when it's just some random guy who doesn't know me, I find it a bit too generic.

Best Answer

It can sometimes be an endearment. I think it's ok after I know them pretty well. I think using my name is actually very intimate. Hearing a man say my name kinda makes me shivery.

Best Answer

Agreed, it can be very endearing to that one you hold close to your heart. Some guys over use the word so I can see how women question the sincerity. Babe while endearing, can be a cover so nothing slips out.

Best Answer

He is into you....

Best Answer

Maybe he forgot her name.

Best Answer

aw-w-w lol

Best Answer

It means he thinks of a woman as more than just a friend

Best Answer

term of endearment

Best Answer

*Babe* , that means he LIKES you ... extending him*self* towards the callee ;) :P

Best Answer