want to know from a man's point of view btw i did not reject him in front of others nor did i reject him in a nasty way .... easy let down (he just was nothing close to my type)
nodajoy nodajoy 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 26, 2011

he was only treating you nice to begin with coz he wanted to date you, when you said no, he doesnt bother anymore as its too much hard work.

Best Answer

She rejected him, what the hell is he supposed to do, say ,"Gee,
thanks, may I have another?

Best Answer

Hmmm, maybe because he lacks higher self-worth and has much more to learn. It is not stupid, really, it simply is. Just let it go, and focus on . . . Next!

Best Answer

It could be that he is using a reverse psychology tactic on the woman. After all, being nice got him nowhere except kicked to the curb. Besides women seem to go after the men who seem to be the bad guy and present a challenge to them. I once heard of a guy who was nice to a girl in a bar but as soon as he turned cold, she became putty and went after him. It makes no sense.

Best Answer

His ego was squashed. Give him some time to recover. If he doesn't man up count yourself lucky to be rid of him.

Best Answer

thanks ... i'mreally not concerned but was just wondering y men do stupid things like that :)

Best Answer

It might be that he is just a child and wants to lash out at you because he was hurt by the rejection...some guys can't deal well with it due to their egos. And his need to treat you like trash might be more for himself than to hurt you. It could be that he is now trying to convince himself that you weren't worth his time and that he is better off without you. So he treats you badly. <br />
And it is often easier to start disliking someone if we just start acting as if we do. <br />
I'm sorry he took it that way. Sometimes it doesn't matter how you do it. But in view of the way he is handling things now, I think you can be even more sure that you made the right decision.

Best Answer

thanks .... very informative

Best Answer

he got his ego squashed , and he is not mature enough to act like a man

Best Answer

thanks .... applause

Best Answer