Loxylee Loxylee 26-30, F 18 Answers Nov 17, 2010

It would depend on the reason she was crying, If I ran over her child I would feel very guilty, if she cried because she lost a shoe or something I would question her mental health.

Best Answer

I try not to do that, thats the only thing that makes ne a little soft is seeing a woman cry!! i'd feel guilty!!

Best Answer

What a guy :)

Best Answer

I'm comfortable with tears. By themselves, no big deal. A smile, tears, a roll of the eyes - all part of the warmth of a person with emotions.<br />
It all depends what's behind them. That's what matters.

Best Answer

The first impulse is always responsibility (guilt). However, the second implulse depends on their history together.<br />
You use the phrase "makes her" which implies the man, not the lady is responsible. This is quite OK - 95% of the time...<br />
The real truth is that you don't truly "make her" (can't explain fully here). However the white lie is completely acceptable in 95% of cases where she plays by 'the 3 rules': (1) she reasonably agrees to be comforted. "I'm so sorry baby that I made you cry", her: "it's ok baby" (wipes the tears off her sad face) [the sad forgiving face can wrench open a bloke's heart and create ferocious loyalty...] (2) forgets, forgives - doesn't hold onto the situation. "I still can't believe you made me cry last March!" -- would be opposite (3) invokes this tears rule infrequently.<br />
... as I read through what I've written I realize that the person who does these 3 things is your mother. Sad but true.<br />
Follow these 3 rules and you'll find that your man is always open and guilty when you cry. Break them repeatedly you'll find, eventually, he'll no longer want to be responsible. This can take years to happen with honorable men. But then your relationship will start to have emotion gaps, frosty walls etc.

Best Answer

if he makes her cry wouldnt he feel guilty unless he made her pretend to cry and if shes pretending then he didnt really make her cry. because this is an illogical question i have to say go with your feeling and that makes me think essenden has the best answer. of course he has a wife, more likely 2 or 3 out there in the desert.

Best Answer

If I see my wife hurt, I hurt.

Best Answer

You have a wife?!!

Best Answer

I never feel guilty, not even when I feel satisfied by her tears, or aroused, both these can be true depending how/why I made her cry

Best Answer

Nobody has the power to "make" anybody ellse cry but, if some one's cruelty facillitates another's choice to cry most men feel somewhat guilty.

Best Answer

probably a mixture of both, quite often it is not intentional, just maybe a little unthinking sometimes. My emotions do run away with me sometimes, suppose that is one of the "differences".

Best Answer

As you said, most people can tell if it's real or fake.<br />
In general, if a girl cries for a reason that seems genuine and there is a substantial possibility of me or my actions being the reason, of course I'd feel guilty. Otherwise, no.<br />
Most girls I've met actually seem to try NOT to cry. Of course, my experience is extremely limited, being just a teenager. But yeah.

Best Answer

Ask my ex-girlfriend!!..One of the meanest non-caring non-remorseful people you'll ever meet...of any gender...I think she actually liked to do that to people..Maybe it made her feel 'strong'??..Dunno..

Best Answer

Your answer doesn't make sense but i grasp you are venting say what you mean don't beat around the bush.

Best Answer

Guilty without a doubt

Best Answer

I cry to make man feel guilty. It works most of the time! Especially when I know it's my fault, tears are the best weapon of a girl.

Best Answer

Yes they are but from experience i found most intelligent men can tell when they are real or fake.

Best Answer