I just got home from the bar. I met a guy who seemed pretty nice. We were talking and the conversation was ok. He then said, "Do you wanna hang out?" and I said "When?" expecting him to make a date or something. He said "later tonight" Why are men so darn easy? Clearly he just wanted to take me home why didn't he just say it? I didn't want to go home with him . Honestly, what has happened to good old fashioned courtship?
Maryella Maryella 22-25, F 13 Answers Jul 16, 2009

Cause when you are not comfy asking for a date it is the way shy guys ask for a date.

Best Answer

When a man asks me if I'd like to hang out some time, he literally means, would I like to hang out some time.<br />
However.<br />
You met this man in a bar. It's kind of safe to say that you may have had that coming.

Best Answer

LOL amerind!<br />
he may have meant... lets go hang out later.. like lets go somewhere else... not necessarily did he mean sleep with you. I had a guy ask me that and we left the club at 4AM and went to eat... not sex.... so you never really not, but always best to error on the side of caution. Never go off alone... be smart... but don't assume

Best Answer

Really means: 'I like you and I want to get to know you better'

Best Answer

I think since you met him in a bar he might not have the most honorable intentions, which by the way, is not the best place to find good old fashioned courtship. Perhaps the supermarket or some other non-alcoholic place might be better. Just a thought.

Best Answer

It can mean a lot of things. Possible meanings:<br />
1. let's go on a date.<br />
2. let's hit the afterparty, this is too fun to end now.<br />
3. in your case, it means let's have sex, especially if it's only you and him in that same night.

Best Answer

I forget which comedian said it but "Do you wanna hang out sometime? " basically means: "Want some Dlck? " and courtship is dead and has been for a looong loooong time. It went out with the trash along with ballroom dancing; good fashion; and abstinence (or at least not being a *****). Good luck finding one of the few good guys out there, just keep in mind 80% of guys/people suck.

Best Answer

He means do u wanna fxxx

Best Answer