DorothyandToto DorothyandToto 70+, F 22 Answers Jul 11, 2011

Human behavior and nature is not always clear-cut. If he says he love two women that he is having a sexual relationship with, he may consider it love, when in fact it is probably lust. Or he could love one woman more emotionally and the other more sexually. It is all a matter of perspectives.

Best Answer

Never heard of any law that says you can't love more than one person.

Best Answer

If its his wife and the other is his mother... then no!<br />
If he's talking about his wife and the other is a girlfriend... yeah, I'd say he's lying!

Best Answer

I can imagine circumstances when it might be true, though it'd be a little more rare than mere lust. Maybe both women are wonderful but in different ways, both of which capture his imagination. Love can mean many different things to different people.Really the best way to decide is to consider the man himself - what is his opinion about love and women in general? is he a man who tosses the word love around lightly? is he a man with a history of chasing women?

Best Answer

I think the amount of people putting this down to 'cheating bastard' on this website is ******* disgraceful. A person asks a question and wants real answers, not just feminist bullshit making sweeping statements about men in general. <br />
In my experience this can happen, and for a while It made me feel bad, guilty even. I have been going with my girlfriend for 4 years now, though everything is sorted now and things seem to be better in the past year things were rocky even separating for two months. In all that time I never once cheated on her, never kissed or even though about a woman sexually. There was another female friend that helped me through it all, having been through it herself. Now I would never leave my girlfriend for this other girl or anybody else, but I believe that the feelings I had and still have for this second girl, while never leading to any physical relationship, are love. I would never use this word to describe it to her or any people I know, but It feels the same if not to a lesser extent as the feelings I have for my girlfriend.

Best Answer

No, he's just playing all the angles.

Best Answer

to one extent, yes, you can love two people, but to truly answer that you have to define love more clearly.

Best Answer

Maybe not. There is a sexual orientation called polyamourous. It's more obscure than homosexuality but it's out there still. However, he could just be a cheated b*****d

Best Answer

I totaly forgot about polyamourous, but it has been over 18 years since I took college courses in human adult sexuality.

Best Answer

Dont belive anyone is capable of loving both their parents?. Not any weirder then that loving two people, regardless of gender.

Best Answer

or loving all of one's children. Noone finds that bizarre, in fact it is the expected norm.
And yet, it should be impossible to love two women??

Best Answer

I am a culprit of the same, i am in love with two women at the same time and now cannot leave either of them. I feel both the women, my wife & friend are my responsibility now. I really want both of them to be with me for ever and love me forever. My love for both of them is pious and unconditional, i have never been physical with my friend and will never do that, but really cannot live a moment without talking to her and similarly with my wife. <br />
Please suggest what shall i do ?

Best Answer

Not this man.......

Best Answer

no he's not but then he loves one more than the other.

Best Answer

No, but there has to be one he likes/loves more than the other. he just didn't bother to ask himself that because of greed and the fact that having two women go for you gives men status as opposed to removing high status among peers (as it would for women, i.e. double standard).

Best Answer

Yes, when it comes time for him to make a decision between the two his heart will truly speak then. Until then he's either confused or pretending to be confused, whatever.

Best Answer

I think it could be true. However, our culture does not approve of that and you probably won't be able to overcome your cultural conditioning and accept that. It's really best not to try and overcome your strong cultural conditioning because you'll just make yourself miserable and waste time you could have spent moving on to a better life.

Best Answer

Maybe he's not lying but he is probably being hurtful if he is lingering at the crossroads too long.

Best Answer

No he loves different things about each one But no ones perfect and he is beeing greedy if the woman will except sharing he will do it . They need to tell him to make a choice

Best Answer