Shaunie Shaunie 26-30 28 Answers Jul 1, 2009

It means he wants to sleep with other girls but keep you as safety.. :/

Best Answer

That you're the backup system in case his fun doesn't work out.

Best Answer

A timeout for a relationship...okay... Let him know you are on break too and you may be there when he comes back but you are going to get yourself together too and that means reevaluating what you really need.

Best Answer

It mean he want to screw other people he's tired of banging the same piece.

Best Answer

I think it means "goodbye" and he just doesn't have the balls to say it to your face. Just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.

Best Answer

Every situation is different. It depends on how long you've been together and the circumstances and a bunch of things like that. Sometimes though, you shouldn't worry yourself and jump to the worst conclusion. I've had it done once before and the real reason was that my boyfriend messed up and felt like he didn't deserve to be my boyfriend and he felt like he had to separate from me for a little bit to grow up and figure things out. It doesn't always mean he's out to cheat on you.

Best Answer

Usually it means the end, because you don't give enough support to each other.

Best Answer

He is not sure that the path he has taken is the right one for him.

Best Answer

Seems most are on board with this one... Need to say bye-bye to him, cuz he's sure saying it to you.

Best Answer

that means that he wants to have fun with someone else but still want to be with you he just wants to see how different it feels to have sex with someone else but dont want to lose you

Best Answer

He wants to have his cake, and eat it to.

Best Answer

Thats an exit stratigy used when your screwing a chick and that was your only intention and then she start developing feelings for you, So hes basically skating out before things get too serious and will be back for sex every now and then.

Best Answer

I agee, it's most likley cheating. But, I have some insight on these matters currently. My friend is in love with this man she's only known for a year. Lately he has done everything and anything possible to push her away. But fortunatly this man is a dear plotonic ally of mine. I to thought when his gf began telling me the typical actions by man or women that he was a snake in the grass for cheating but to my surprise - it's not that at all. He's a scared 53 yr old of commitment & definatly not looking to bed another one even for a 1 night stand , he's just scared bc he is not satisfied in himself currently due to loss of work & inabiliaty currently to treat her like the princess he feels she is. It's making her nuts. I took a vow of silence but am glad I can give you a different "possible" insight. I have known this man for years as a friend and know he's speaking the truth that he does love her ect.., ect.., but is not confident with in himself currently. It can go eithe way but trust youyr instincts and trust your heart. Have a beautiful daly..Hope I was able to help some

Best Answer

he's bored and tired of this relationship, and needs to have fun outside just for awhile. when he got well or better, he'll come back.

Best Answer

Check the bank account......Get one of your own.....Go see a divorce lawyer....(if for nothing to know what he could do)....and start thinking about how to live on your own...<br />
My dear...When they say that....They are just trying to hide the fact that there is another in the woodwork......My husband tried that one on me....But I knew better.....So I told him...That if he wanted a divorce...Then he could have it...But he had to keep our daughter...and her son....Until I could make enough to properly keep them.....I knew him better than he did me....I knew that he would never do that....And have a quiet life that is.....My daughter would have made his life a living hell.....hehehehe<br />
Singer is a very bad girl...I also knew that my daughter would have never accepted "Her"...and all of the trouble that it would have caused between my husband and "Her"....hehehehehee

Best Answer

He's cheating. He's tired of being with you and wants to date. The relationship is over and he is looking for a replacement and MEANWHILE you're a convenient safety blanket and he's using you. Pick one or all and that's how it is. Do yourself a favor and leave him alone now or you'll pay for it later.

Best Answer

It means you just got a ticket to the land of liberty. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Have fun. Be safe. And get a lawyer.

Best Answer

Exactly that.<br />
It's your decision now whether he's worth the wait or not.

Best Answer

Yes he wants to sleep with someone else, test the waters. And if it doesn't work out, then he will come back to you. My husband says the same thing.

Best Answer

He wants to see if he can get something which he thinks is better but if it doesn't work out as he thinks its going to then he can always come back to you.

Best Answer