rachcel555 rachcel555 31-35, F 11 Answers Nov 1, 2010

When he walks out that door and heads to another women it's time to realize his true character and do your best to move ahead.. make your life without him. He isn't worthy of your time .. your love... your energy... he doesn't respect you. If he did.. he wouldn't have left for another women.<br />
Im sorry for your hurts.<br />
hugs

Best Answer

...he will leave me for another woman? hahaha...his silly...not my lost anyway...he can't find a girl much nicer than me...

Best Answer

You better let him go and never look back. Time will take care of your heart

Best Answer

That basically means that the guy never loved that woman in the first place if he's gonna leave ESPECIALLY 4 another woman...Pure and simple!!

Best Answer

He dont love you at all. If a man truly loves you he will never do anything that will break your heart.

Best Answer

**** that piece of **** mutherfucker!!!

Best Answer

then I'd make him leave the other woman for me by way beating out the competition. hehe

Best Answer

give your self time i know its easy for us to say but please dont take him back you are worth more than that

Best Answer

Kick him to the curb! <br />
Your worth more than heartache.

Best Answer