i feel men are so strange how can they say they love 2 women at the same time equally, i wish to know from men point of view how a man in this situation is feeling regarding the other women when he is with his wife? does he miss her? does he think about her? how can he show true love for both at the same time? how can he love a women and enjoy time with another.
rochana rochana 31-35, F 9 Answers Jan 6, 2011

I am a man, and I have loved 2 women at the same time. For me, they were very different loves. My wife at the time, I adored, but I lusted after my mistress. At first, I felt guilty when having sex with my mistress, later, I felt guilty when having sex with my wife. I divorced my first wife (after 18 years) and married my mistress (now married 20). I still love both women, but I made a very good (albeit very, very painful choice).<br />
As to your specific questions:<br />
...how a man in this situation is feeling regarding the other women when he is with his wife? <br />
A: Conflicted, wanting to be good a fair with his wife, but enjoying thought of the other woman<br />
does he miss her? <br />
A: Yes, but he is also very glad to be with his wife, whom he loves to be with also.<br />
does he think about her?<br />
A: Yes, often<br />
how can he show true love for both at the same time?<br />
A: Because he actually loves them both- just in different ways.<br />
how can he love a women and enjoy time with another.<br />
A: Because he is partially fulfilled in each relationship, but as his feelings shift, this becomes impossible.

Best Answer

thanks for answering my question. as you have been in this situation and could take a choice, what do you think about the opinion that a man can love just one woman but desire more than one for sex? you can find a difference between to love and to desire? and when he says he loves one like he never loved before does this includes his love to his wife too, i mean does this mean he loves the other woman more than the wife? i red that most men never leave their wive for the other woman, when can a man make a choice like yours?

Best Answer

Do you regret your decision at all? Do you have children? Was she involved or married?

Best Answer

men tend to be able to compartmentilize attributes of women so the multiple love thing is pretty common if they could get away with it and if their morals allow. Love exists at many levels and they are just 'different' and can't really be squared up as you appear to want to do. Love isn't logical. Love does not sit on a linear scale. Love and desire can be seperate. Roles of how you have a love for another can be very seperate.

Best Answer

He can not. The marrriage is dead. He nay resoect the wife and care for her welfare, but secretly hes just waiting till the end of tine... Hes dying at hone and dying fior the other wonan. His love for her is unquenchable he would die for her. It is killing him knowing how unfair it is to his beloved other woman. She only gets whats left over... the man is trapped, for to get a divorce is going into bankrupcy and he still has to pay for his wifes existance. Plus by the tine the divorce takes place thee othrr woman really does not respect him, after all he is a cheater, wheres tge trust in that... The man knows all this and is tortured night and day by this impossible situation..no matter which way he lookjs he is dying from tge dream if truly being free. To love the other woman whike providing for yhe x wife....its just an outright mesd a prison i have no idea how to break free from. .. pure anguish.

Best Answer

Wow...I can only imagine....

Best Answer

A man can not love 2 women because 1 will be lacking in 1 of the area. When a man truely loves a woman he think of her well being, before his own. Men have a tendency to use the word love to lightly because they know women want to be loved. If his words and actions don't line up,you are being "Duped"! A man will lust to the end of the earth,if a woman let him, because she don't know what love really is and there are many women who don't know what love is and how a man is suppose to treat and love her. This is why so many women are asking, if a man can love 2 women,hell 2 the naw.....True love don't hurt,love brings you "Joy" and "Happiness" and not "Doubt",if you have to question his love, it not "Love"! Real Talk!

Best Answer

what about the other side of the question,when a woman loves two men are they equal in her mind?

Best Answer

I think its a better question of how do you not love more than one. My wife is a great life partner, great mom, doesn't like social events, hates sports and only likes sex about once a week.. I have a gf that loves to party, socialize and is the life of any party. She also loves sex and we do it several times a week if possible. She hates sports though. I have another gf that loves sex and sports. If I want a companion for a game and some great sex on the trip she is my choice. The only difference for me is I never lie to any of them and they all know each other and understand their differences. I could not be married to my gf's though. Only my wife fits those needs.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer