How do you deal with your baby's struggles? Do you attempt to hide them? It's a real fact of life........Your little girl..No matter how she kicks and screams! I have done this before in my younger years for my own reasons...and they finally got the the truth! Please get it out of your daughter too!!!! Hidden secrets!!! PLEASE DON'T SCAR HER FOR LIFE! BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!!!
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 5 Answers Dec 3, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

It's one of the hardest things a parent can do....absolutely nothing....the best lessons in life are just that...LIFE...never forget they are just as hard headed as we were...only now we can slip in a few tidbits of wisdom...ya just gotta know when and where...usually never during a crisis...our actions speak much louder than our words ever will...that's why I feel fathers have a bigger affect on children, cuz mothers love to talk...teehee...

Best Answer

you may have a teehee point there : )

Best Answer

Ya think?....hahaha

Best Answer

Motherly love is one of the purest things on the planet. Just don't smother them - let them fly when they're ready to fly. [:>{)

Best Answer

How about when a daddy loves his dauther/? I should ask that question and I think I WILL. Great Stories from me;....

Best Answer

Aww..I know you don't have one!!!!!

Best Answer

My daughter is tougher than me !! Honestly. Yeah love them and try to guide them, but come 11yrs they know it all !! Just always be there and keep the lines of communication open.

Best Answer

EXCELLENT!

Best Answer

Yeah, but the sh!t doesn't hit the fan until they start growing boobs and the boys start coming around...that's when they go absolutely insane...the hormones kick in and it's WWIII...usually around 14/15...

Best Answer

WWlll has started already !!

Best Answer

You guys are funny!

Best Answer